Closed Thread

Old 10-16-2000, 11:31 PM   #31  
donna p

Morning all.

Hi Deelite - welcome to our board! and I am glad that you are on the road to recovery. Do you have to take it easy for awhile? Is everything ok now? Look after yourself.

Cal I am so happy for you. You have done so well. I wish you were here in my kitchen giving me some of that inspiration. January is not too far away so just keep up with what you are doing and you will get your birthday wish.

Fall is really here now. It is raining and all the leaves are falling. Looks so fall like. As soon as I finish here I am going on the treadmill for awhile and then some housework. At this time of the year the spiders move in and I have cobwebs gowing in front of my eyes.

Slavika my two squirrels are busy as anything these days too. My cats love to watch them but none of them are smart enough or fast enough to catch one. The dogs couldn't care less. They just look at them and bark and go back to sleep.

Lily I am going to use your tips over the holidays but I think my real challenge will be on the boat cruise. I understand there is so much good food being offered. I am hoping because it will be quite warm (and I'm not crazy about the heat) that I won't want to eat too much.

Lela I love craft fairs too and can't wait to go to some. They really start up around now.

Hi to everyone else and I too miss the ladies that we haven't heard from in awhile. Please check in and let us know how you are if you are reading this board at all.
Have a great OP day... donna (((hugs)))

Old 10-16-2000, 11:39 PM   #32  
Fun Blonde

Geri - You are so busy, I am surprised you have time to read our posts at all, let alone reply. Happy to hear that Kara enjoyed her celebration. How is the situation with your grandsons living with you?

Cal - Happy to know YOU weren't the ones who beat up UCLA. We are all just so proud of you. I cannot wait until you reach goal--would like for you to find that little squirrel who conducted your workshop so you could tell him how much his "object lesson" instilled in you a disgust for people who use "object lessons."

Countrygal - Yea for shopping! A little blister is nothing for us who are dedicated to the sport. All the energy I used to put into shopping and overeating I now have channeled just into shopping! Am a pro!

Trudy - Loved "Meet the Parents." It just shows that a show doesn't have to have loud body functions to be funny. It didn't offend me (which is a lot to me anymore) but made me laugh loud.

This weekend we went to two birthday parties-one for a 2 year old and one for my 27 year old son. Must say we had lots of fun shopping for the 2 year old little girl. Having 3 boys, haven't had much practice looking at little girl toys.
Glenda

[This message has been edited by survivor (edited 10-16-2000).]
Old 10-17-2000, 09:01 AM   #33  

Good Evening Ladies, Well I had my meeting tonight at Tops, and I am happy to share that I managed to lose 1.75lbs. while on vacation. I just wish I had the beach to keep walking on! That was so enjoyable, but I am sad to say I can't! But, I will walk on the sidewalk and pretend that it is just as peaceful . Hope everyone has had a good night. Will talk to you all again tomorrow!! countrygal
Old 10-17-2000, 10:57 AM   #34  

Evening Ladies,
Just stop by to say hi and see how everyone is doing.

Deelite Welcome,its good to see you here, you take of your self and have a speedy recovery.

CalCongrats to your lost of 81.3 and here is to you reaching your goal.

Slavika All my squirrel ever do is eat my deer corn and get into my garden, those little stinker even eat my green toematoes,

I have weight in tomorrow night and am not looking forward to it, I've been in a slump the last week and just cann't seem to get the eating under control. But I will go face the scale and them come home and start all over again.

Well I hope every one has a good day tomorrow , will see you all when I get in form my meeting

Night Lela

[This message has been edited by schoolgirl (edited 10-16-2000).]
Old 10-17-2000, 11:09 AM   #35  
Net browser

Hi Everybody See you on Thread #74.
Closed Thread