Closed Thread

Old 05-29-2002, 06:32 AM   #1  
One Sick Puppy

Height: 5'6"

Talking Hump Day! Hehe.

Morning all. It really is Wednesday morning, 5:25 a.m. Had to work til 6:30 today, ick. Oh well, it's almost over, yay!

Just a few quick responses to yesterday's posts:

Angie--I'm sorry that yesterday was such a rough day. Based on what I've seen from friends and other family members, every year will get easier, but it will always be a hard day. I hope that it gets easier each year for you... Thanks for posting those recipes! Did you put them in the 20-something's recipe thread, too? I would definitely put them there so they don't get lost.

Becky--You bought those Pilates tapes? You have to let me know what you think of them. I really want to get them, but I didn't get to see the infomercial to see what I'd think of them. I've been wanting to get into Pilates, but I don't have the guts to take a real class. Definitely let me know what you think of them!!

Kim--Congratulations on your engagement! How exciting!

Well, I suppose I ought to get a little something more done here. Only 3 more nights left, if everything goes as planned... (Crossing fingers...)
Old 05-29-2002, 08:47 AM   #2  
It's a life long struggle

S/C/G: 230/ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

Went out for dinner last night (BAD MISTAKE!!) ate WAY over points.....actually I jsut stopped counting them. Fries, rolls, gravy, skinned chicken TONS of grease, iced tea full of sugar, brownies, icecream sandwich....I could go on but I will stop.

What the heck happened??? I was doing so well and then totally sabatoged myself.

Moving on today, can't do anything about yesterday.....I know we all fall off the wagon, and I am not going to feel guilty about yesterday, just do well today. I packed a yummy low pt lunch and will stick to it.

Jess: I did post those recipes on the recipe board. They are really good. You can make it the next 2 days!

I won't be in much today, I have to work and do not have access to the internet......but I'll catch up (or at least read) todays thread later tonight.

Have a great day all!

Angie
Old 05-29-2002, 12:19 PM   #3  
Proud Canadian

Hi everyone

Jess - 2 more days (well, nights) you can do it!

Angie - I totally know what you mean, I'm the exact same, I figure if I'm over - why not go way over. It helps me when I actually don't stop counting. then I can try and make it back with some banked points and excercise. But you're right - today is another day.

I babysat my nieces last night - they are growing up so fast (2 and almost 5) they both have entire conversations now and make up stories. I love them both but they tire me out so much I have no idea how you moms do it full-time.

I'm not feeling right today. I'd better get some water in me. I'll check in later.

KT
Old 05-29-2002, 12:59 PM   #4  

Default Quick post

No real time to write-am trying to stay OP...
Angie-My father passed away three years ago-I understand how you feel-it's like, you're going along and then you get a punch in the gut! Keep hanging in there!
Kim-CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Have fun with the wedding planning!Hi to everyone else!
Old 05-29-2002, 03:58 PM   #5  
Eve's Mom

Default KIM CONGRATS!!

So there is hope!! Tell us all about how it happened. I am so happy for you SOOOOOOO HAAPPPYYYYYYYYYY!!

I will e-mail you when I have time, but until then, know I am wearing a big grin for you

Well according to my home scale this afternoon (had to go home to take BCP and pain killer...) I am down 4# this week. So we shall see how WI goes tomorrow.

Angie - we have all been there. But I gotta ask - did you enjoy it? It sounds like an awesome dinner I hope you feel better, sorry you are having a rough time.

Hi Jess! Why are you up so early girl!!

KT - I know how you feel - one day of my 3 year old niece, I am wiped out. I think you adjust when they are your own, but nonetheless.

Hi Lori!

Well, back to work. So much to do its insanity around here. We are all preparing for the G8 summit as well.

Belle
Closed Thread