Closed Thread

Old 03-05-2009, 11:43 PM   #46  

S/C/G: 190/155/135

Height: 5'3"

Lucky: I know what to do with fresh food, I just don't always know how to grow it LOL. My Mii age for wii sports is 62 I believe and I'm 22 LOL... The wii fit age was 20, although I haven't don it in a couple days either.

Shrinking: I just realized your little note at the end! AWESOME job!! Isn't it so exciting? Keep it up!!
Old 03-06-2009, 01:55 PM   #47  
We can do this

S/C/G: 223/ticker/120

Height: 5"3.5

hi everyone,
I apologise for bein MIA for so long!
I've been mad busy with work, the order of malta, boys and the gym.
I finally got a membership!
Hey what do you guys think of my before and after pictures, both in the same clothes!
Hope to talk to you all soon
Jen
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 16 stone.jpg (15.7 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg Image006.jpg (17.1 KB, 4 views)
Old 03-06-2009, 02:16 PM   #48  

S/C/G: 253/228/145

Height: 5'7"

Kathy thanks for the encouragement. I am going to a movie today with my mom I will be going out to lunch after so I can sip a diet drink and be happy.
I wont say what I would eat because it will just give someone a craving.
I use the green bags to keep veggies fresh. It works great for onions and potatoes out of the fridge too.
I put this weight on in just 6 months well 60lb of it that is the only thing I can think as to why it is coming off so fast. I do the ww plan. Eat my 5 healthy guidelines and all.
Is any one doing the just eat filling foods plan?
2 days no migraines yea!!!
Old 03-06-2009, 02:16 PM   #49  

Jen:You look awesome! I can't believe you're wearing the same clothes! Keep up the great work!!
Old 03-06-2009, 02:52 PM   #50  
Not Giving Up

Height: 5'9"

Hi everyone

Jen, no wonder you have thrown us over for all the attention you must be getting from the boys...You look wonderful. Send a little hints this way. Actually, is this because you have been so busy or because of the gym.

Victoria - You are very welcome. What movie are you going to go and see? I am so glad that you have not had any migranes. Do you notice that you get your migranes if you haven't had enough water? That is what the dr figured out the cause of mine are. But I have been having some trouble drinking water lately. It is nice that we live on a acreage so we don't pay for water.

Brittany - Well I am glad that you know what to do with the fresh food, as I will definately be asking for your expertise. I have yet to compare if the scale on the wii and my bathroom scale match. (Oh my daughter just confirmed that it does match). So what are your secrets for your sucessful weight loss that you have achieved?

Candy - Yahoo its Friday. Hope that your day is going fast for you, so that the weekend can start, and you can relax. Found the Kashi cereal, but it was $9.00 a box, so I will have to try it on pay day. I can see why you mix it. Maybe I will mix it with fruit loops It should make that a healthy cereal right?

Hi to everyone else. Hope everyone enjoys the day. I turned my clock ahead already, just because I am strange. And I am not telliing anyone that I did it. Not that we have anywhere to go until Monday!
Old 03-06-2009, 02:55 PM   #51  
We can do this

Lol, thanks for that Kathy, not exactly, the tracksuit for the gym is nowhere near as flattering as the clothes in the picture! And my brother works there so its not exactly iseal place to flirt lol, but I am making lots of new friends, and my weight loss is at a stand stil Im stil the same weight but have toned up lots as the pictures show, so its not too bad!
Old 03-06-2009, 04:59 PM   #52  
Not Giving Up

Height: 5'9"

Jen, Thank you. I really had not thought about how good a person would look, even just toned up. Your pictures have given me new hope, that even if I don't have a huge weight loss, just toning up will make as much difference. what is the order of Malta? Don't stay away so long. We miss you when you are not here.
Old 03-06-2009, 05:02 PM   #53  
We can do this

awh lol thanks.
Easiest way to explain order of malta is
www.orderofmalta.ie
your looking for the ambulance corps section
Old 03-06-2009, 09:20 PM   #54  
GmaTo8

Hi all,

Kathy - I try to just eat regular food, but double up on the veggies, and cut back on the entree if it's less than healthy. The Jonas Bros movie was really cute. Then just tonight Makenzie has me watching Camp Rock, and they are in that movie, too! How cool that you turned your clock up already! I should do that tonight since I can sleep in tomorrow, but have to get up early on Sunday. You're very clever!

Oops... old friend on the phone - chat with you all later.
Old 03-06-2009, 09:40 PM   #55  

Lucky: Thanks.. I don't really think I'm an expert on the fresh food stuff.. What I want to learn, I google or go to the library.. I first lost weight by portion control. That helped a lot, but it really wasn't the healthiest way for me to lose. Now I've been doing WW to get me closer to my original goal and changing my eating habits and exercise habits. I do the Wii fit 6 days a week. I have been increasing our fiber intake the last few weeks. And I'm working on increasing our veggies and fruits. Those are my mini-goals!
What about yourself?
Old 03-06-2009, 09:46 PM   #56  

S/C/G: 207/194.4/135

Height: 5'4"

Wow Kathy...$9.00 a box!!!!!! I sure hope you will like it for that. I pay $2.89 at SuperWalmart.
Old 03-07-2009, 04:01 PM   #57  

Kathy I saw grand Torino it was ok my mom was shocked to see her Clint Eastwood looking so old. Well I told her her wore a lot of makeup. Hay what ever it takes to keep her feeing young. My migraines have a lot of triggers. I know water is a good cure for a head ache too. I use Imetrex.
Jen, The order of the malta sounds really interesting I did peek at the site. Are you an EMT?
Old 03-07-2009, 05:11 PM   #58  

Hi all.. just checking in. It was a nice start to the day... but now it's rainy
But I've gotten quite a bit of packing done along with doing a little wii fit. I will do some more later on. I also need to practice my cello (I'm getting paid to play at a wedding in May) Laterz chickies!
Old 03-07-2009, 06:04 PM   #59  
We can do this

Nope not an emt, but i know alot of them personally, so they save me a fortune on doctors bills, i give them all my signs and symptoms and they'll diagnose me, and recommend a doctor or something over the counter!
But im more involved with the cadets, there the kids aged between 10 and 16.
BeEn a cadet leader since i was 16, when i stopped being a cadet.
But I love it, they have their regional competitions coming up in like 6 weeks, and there being held in our town, so have alot of training to do with them and organising for the competitions to do.
Ever try and write a table quiz, that allkids aged between 10 and 16 wil find entertaining but not impossible.. its not an easy task.
O also finished cross stitching my dragon!! Its red and green and purple!!
And I managed to fit in the gym, work and a movie today.. I think god needs to stick a few more hours into his days!!!
Old 03-07-2009, 09:49 PM   #60  

Jenosaurus: I have a 14 yo daughter can I send her to you lol. That must be a fun group to work with most kids that age like to work with any one NOT their parent. I got complements on all my kids that age group about how well they worked alone or as a team for others. I always asked a few questions to make sure they were talking about my kid. :joker
How long have you been at a plateau? Some times your body thinks it is being starved and eating a little more will convince it your not. are you on ww? They have a booklet here on that topic.
My leader tells us to take measurements too. I am not ready to do that.
Can you post a pic. of the dragon. Cross stitch is hard for me. I am crocheting with a small thread at the moment I about go blind lol. My niece is getting married and I am making a edging for a hankie to catch her tears.
Closed Thread