Closed Thread

Old 03-01-2001, 11:19 PM   #1  
Shopper Extraordinaire

Hey I posted once a long time ago but I was just reading all of todays and I need to make more of a habit of it! You guys are great at being supportive. I am attempting to get back on the WW track today. I am doing quite well but then again it is noon. For me this is still good. Anyways my PLAN is to lose 25 pds by June 6th which means I would have to lose appx 2 pds a wk. I know it is a bit optimistic but I would really like to feel comfortable when I go. I am going with a ton of people. Have any of you ever been? If so let me know if there are any hot spots or activities I have to do.
Well in order to reach my goal I am going to stick to WW points and I am starting an Aerobics class with a friend tonight that we will plan on doing 2 day/wk. If you guys have any other great ideas! FILL ME IN! I want to be part of your clique

------------------
Old 03-02-2001, 12:20 AM   #2  
Diet Dr Pepper Rules!

Hello Grace. No clique, any and all are welcome.

First, great for getting back with the program. That is a hard step, but so worth it. Second, where are you going on June 6th? Is it warm and beachy? I love that.

Come on over to our main thread (we start a new one everyday. Just click on it then click on reply when you what to talk.)

Glad you are back with us.

trish
Old 03-02-2001, 12:36 AM   #3  
Eve's Mom

GRACE - come on over to main thread, that is our "initiation fee"!

Belle
Closed Thread