Closed Thread

Old 02-13-2001, 03:39 AM   #16  
Go Avalanche!!

Hey all! Didn’t do so hot this weekend. Hubby and I went for Mexican food Friday night and I had 2! Margarita’s and a Soapapilla. I worked out with him on Saturday morning and walked the dog Sunday morning, so at least I got some exercise. I had a show Saturday night and was doing fine on points until that DH of mine asked me to pick up Ice Cream. Argh! Doesn’t he realize what buying ice cream will do to me? Nope, my willpower failed and I bought one of those little tubs of Ben & Jerry’s http://www.3fatchicks.com/ubb//crying.gif I ate half that night and the other half on Sunday. Well, it tasted Heavenly so I’ll chalk it up to a major splurge. I checked the scale last night and it seemed to tell me I’m down, but WI isn’t until tomorrow so we’ll see. Have to be very careful today and tomorrow.

Ali: Congrats on the 1.4 down!

Kirsty: Here, catch this vitamin C!

Tonya: Have you ever thought that maybe your are at your ideal weight? I know you’ve been battling with those last few pounds forever. You are doing all the right things, eating OP, exercising. Maybe you should stop stressing and accept where you are? I saw your pic on your website and you look absolutely beautiful!

Trish!!!! YEAH! *pant pant pant* I just ran laps around my building out of excitement for you! *major hugs* I didn’t win the trip, but still get the g/c and the video romantic prize package. I wonder what kind of video’s are included? *very evil grin* Heeheehee

Jen: You guys will have so fun at the hotel! How relaxing

Sarah: *wipes tear from eye* I know how you are feeling. I’ve gone through this several times with gaining weight back. You feel like everything you have accomplished is now void right? Well, look at the fact that instead of just quitting, you posted here and you are talking about going to WI. I know you can do it. Go back through all of your WW materials and try take a different vantage point. Focus on the things in the program that were easy for you to do. Getting water it? 20 mins of activity every day? Just start with those ‘easy’ things and take it from there. I’ll be thinking about you!

Shalyne: I hope you get to feeling better!

Lola: Welcome and Congratulations! Actually, maybe you can help us continue to lose and help prepare us for maintaining. Kirsty is the master of manitenance so I’m sure she will be a great source for you. Good to have you!

Heather: *huge grins* I’m so excited for you! Don’t you just want to sit and stare at that dress in the closet? How cool! Keep up the good work.

Tammie: Welcome

Kay: You’ve only been with us a week? Jeez, it seems like longer! I haven’t figured out how to do the alcohol thing either. I do stick with light beer as well and I really try to plan to know when I’m going to drink. Then I’ll either bank or do the extreme meals. Worst case if it’s unexpected, I will try to get extra exercise the next couple of days to make up for it. I don’t know if that helps? Kirsty seems to be really good at it, any suggestions Kirsty? I’m all for FREE alcohol in both respects!

Julie: WTG on the exercise!

Kim: I admire you for being able to cover such depressing topics and not let it get you down for the most part! I’m sorry you are feeling ucky! I pay $9.95 a week and I don’t know that it would be worth having the online thing unless I had one of those palm pilot things. I have to have my journal on me at all times. Get some sleep!!

------------------
Brenda
198.4/162.4/135(WW)/130(Personal) (5'4")

When life gives you mud, make mud pies!!

Feb 27 WI goal: 155 !!
Old 02-13-2001, 04:50 AM   #17  
CM
Chick

Hi, I have been lurking and would like to join in. I rejoined WW on January 18 and am doing pretty well so far. I thought the support would be helpful.
Casey Marie

204.5/193.25/120

[This message has been edited by CM (edited 02-12-2001).]
Old 02-13-2001, 08:48 AM   #18  

Hi Casey, welcome to the group! It looks like you're doing great so far on WW--less than a month and you're already down over ten pounds! http://www.3fatchicks.com/ubb//spinning.gif

Heather
187.4/147.8/130
Closed Thread