Closed Thread

Old 04-29-2002, 04:58 PM   #16  
A Yankee in Virginia

Becky: I didn't get to go to the tornado site (another reporter went while I was getting myself out of the woods), just got to do phone stuff, but it was interesting all the same. It really got me thinking. Last night, the wind was blowing really hard and I kept thinking about what I'd do if a tornado hit near where I live. Scary.
Old 04-29-2002, 05:12 PM   #17  
Eve's Mom

Default HELLOOOOOO

All – thanks for the kind words on the photo….I feel embarrassed posting it now.

Hi Lolly – what sort of papers are you presenting? Ican’t believe you are getting married in less than five weeks – you will have to post your wedding pics as soon as you can so we can all see how everyone looked!! Cartwright is a chicken – he won’t go in the ball. He just pees and stands there looking all disoriented and confused. We feel bad for him and take him out….but he does like kids now – he lets them poke and is very gentle.

Jess – I feel your “moving” pain. I moved yesterday and Saturday, me and my sister into new places and it was ****. **** I say!! I am hurting today. But it’s worth it. I like unpacking and I end up getting rid of a lot of crap that I Have kicking around. I think measuring yourself is agood tactic!!

Jen – Ah – that damn chemistry thing…I guess you really do need it, so its important to have it. Think you could be friends? Yeah, I am happy to have someone to go with, even if its my boss…congrats on your 10lbs!

Winter - Hello Hottie – wow, that rocks that he said that to you. Congrats….Jobs are fickle. I have had 4 out of university, and there are pros andcons to all – but the last one sucked the most. Good luck….

Kirsty – we just extended a year – yay! Now I don’t ‘have to go through that **** for a bit – expect that My other sister is moving soon…booo

Becky – oddly, my b/f really does care about the plates etc. Its weird. Have fun with that… Staples…himmmm….I guess like chicken and rice are my staples so that doesn’t really help you does it. Sorry – good luck with that. I am in your boat – going full force too!! Yay us!!
Lexxy – don’t’ worry about your lb, just start fresh (with me and Becky et al!!)

Angie – I do the chucking out of the things I don’t want to eat anymore – it does work. When you are under stress its worse – hang in there!!

Kim – hey !! I’ll e-mail you….

Christina – Hi Christina!! Welcome to our board – come back and post when you have more time….

Well, back towork
Belle
Closed Thread