Old 10-04-2008, 10:56 PM   #46  
Trying to lose my flab

S/C/G: 178.8/155.8/115

Height: 5'0.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwe74 View Post
Is he teething again? I know my lil guy gets really whiny and clingy when he's teething.
His bottom two teeth have broken through but I don't see any top ones yet. Will he be whiny and clingy until his teeth are all the way in?
supertink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 06:48 PM   #47  

S/C/G: HW:254/CW:179.8/GW:130

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertink View Post
His bottom two teeth have broken through but I don't see any top ones yet. Will he be whiny and clingy until his teeth are all the way in?
Hopefully he won't. My little guy has good days and bad days. He just got his two top teeth a couple of weeks ago and already he's starting to get the other two top teeth. Yesterday he was really cranky but today he did fine. Usually once they break through they are fine. He did get his top teeth right after his bottom teeth.

Last edited by alwe74; 10-06-2008 at 06:49 PM.
alwe74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 11:58 AM   #48  
Trying to lose my flab

Ow.

He seems to be acting a bit better these past two days.
Old 10-15-2008, 11:40 PM   #49  
Mindy

Yes! definitely drink more than that to help keep you supply up! Also, make sure that you are getting 3 servings of dairy a day. I notice that if I haven't had at least 96oz. of water during a work day I have a hard time having enough milk to keep my baby full. I pump twice at work and then nurse as soon as I get home, its exhausting but I would trade it for the world, and I feel luck that I am able to do it.
Lofgrenb-I hope that you can get through the thrush okay! That totally stinks!
pooka1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 11:19 PM   #50  

S/C/G: 233/231/160

Height: 5'6

Hey ladies!

I was wondering if you could tell me more about your success with the program. My son is 2 weeks old and I am Exclusively Breastfeeding. I would like to lose some weight and also eat healthy, which I know i am not doing. i have already lost all my prego weight but for 5 pounds... Now I need to tackle the previous weight.

I was wondering what kind of results you all obtained. How many pounds? Is it hard to follow? Do they give you guidelines or is it just: "you have so many points for today, eat whatever you want as long as you stay within your points"...

Do you do meetings or online?

Thanks a bunch
Floprieto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 12:52 AM   #51  
Trying to lose my flab

Let me see if I can take this one question at a time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floprieto View Post
Hey ladies!

I was wondering if you could tell me more about your success with the program. My son is 2 weeks old and I am Exclusively Breastfeeding. I would like to lose some weight and also eat healthy, which I know i am not doing. i have already lost all my prego weight but for 5 pounds... Now I need to tackle the previous weight.
Congratulations! My son is almost 9 months old (he was born Jan 24th).

Quote:
I was wondering what kind of results you all obtained. How many pounds?
So far I've lost 18. Still have 45 to go.

Quote:
Is it hard to follow? Do they give you guidelines or is it just: "you have so many points for today, eat whatever you want as long as you stay within your points"...
Well, I try to make sure I do eat fruits and veggies but it's essentially eat whatever. I make sure that if I want something I allot the points for it; makes it easier to stay OP.
Do you know what your Points allowance is?

Quote:
Do you do meetings or online?
I do it at home.