Old 02-17-2008, 04:34 PM   #46  
Thursday Lady

No tornadoes here last night. We got a little rain but that was it. Yea!

Tammy, I hope Bob is okay today.
dali, don't blow away.
Dori, what's up with you?
cdonley, haven't heard from you in a few days.
Susan, you were wise to stay home and rest. Rest, I used to know the meaning of that word.
After church today, I was so tired that we went to Black Eyed Pea for lunch. Yummy!
Larry sees the surgeon this Thursday. And, hopefully, his work will call him tomorrow giving him the "okay" to work from home, half days. Larry is ready to get back to work.
Maybe I can nap while he's working. Hmmm...that's a thought.

Last edited by Tina; 02-17-2008 at 04:37 PM.
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 01:30 PM   #47  

S/C/G: 260/244/160

Height: 5'3"

Luckily I didn't blow away. Could be because I weight over 200 pounds, because those were some strong winds. Now it is just cold. I am so ready for my vacation next month.

oh and I finally got my signature yay!!!

Last edited by dali78; 02-18-2008 at 01:35 PM.
dali78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 01:39 PM   #48  
Thursday Lady

Yea Dali, that's great about not blowing away and getting your tracker!!!!:0
I love that chicken.
How's everyone doing today?
Today, Larry starts working 1/2 days from home.
Old 02-18-2008, 01:57 PM   #49  

yeah that little chicken looks fed up, which is how I feel about being as fluffy as I am. He's a cute one.

I am doing well today. I have started keeping track of my calories as well as my points. I am interested to see what my intake is. And I ordered a pedometer on friday. I am hoping when I see I haven't had 10,000 steps when I get home that it will motivate me to go on a walk or to the gym. How is everyone else?
Old 02-18-2008, 07:10 PM   #50  

Hello gang. I moved my tracker again! One thing about Bob not eating much, it's keep me from eating a bunch too, and that's a good thing! I went to convenient care today about the cough. I have a sinus infection, and I am now on an antibiotic, nasal spray (which I hate!!), and a strong cough med. I want to feel better by the time Tim gets here on Thursday!!

Bob is better today. He ate better today than yesterday. I bought some vitamins at the pharmacy, and we will both start taking them in the morning. I take them at home, but I didn't bring them along on the trip.

Tina, I'm sure Larry is ready to get back to a normal routine. Keep us posted! And go take a nap!! lol

Dali, glad to hear you didn't blow away!! Are you going anywhere special for your vacation? You might have said, but my memory stinks. I was using my pedometer when I was still teaching. It was so easy to get in the steps on those days! I try to use it when I remember to put it on.
Tammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 12:41 AM   #51  

S/C/G: 305/see tickers/175

Dali - you are super close to your short term goal! congrats. Do you have another mini goal in mind?

Tammy - Sorry to hear you are sick - yuck.

How is everyone doing day to day? I've gone over points a few days this week and it is TOM...may have a gain at this coming weigh in! =)

Last edited by cdonley; 02-19-2008 at 12:41 AM.
cdonley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 08:44 AM   #52  

Tammy, congrats on moving your tracker!!! I am going to Italy on March 29th. I am so excited!!

cdonley, I was going for 5% at a time. So another 5% when I hit that one, hopefully on Thursday. I had a horrible gain last week and that killed the goal reaching. But I have been exercising everyday since then and watching my points. My over all goal is 100 lbs, and I have 88 to go. Seems like a long way away, but 88 sounds better than 100.
Old 02-19-2008, 06:43 PM   #53  
Thursday Lady

I like the idea of mini goals.
Old 02-19-2008, 07:06 PM   #54  

Yeah the little goals keep me from getting discouraged. Hopefully the little goals will add up to the big one in the end. I have tried several times to lose weight, but I feel like I am really going to do it this time because of the mini goals.
Old 02-19-2008, 08:23 PM   #55  

cdonley, you mentioned TOM, and I realized that I haven't had one since the beginning of December. Hmmm. I can only hope that maybe I won't have any more of them!

dali, are you taking all of us to Italy with you? And I agree that 88 sounds better than 100. My tracker at one time was showing 10 pound increments for my goals, but when I had my 8 pound gain between Thanksgiving and sometime in January, I changed it to the 66 pound goal. That will get me to a certain weight, and then I'll decide if I want to go lower or not.

We both felt good enough to go out for dinner tonight. I had a grilled chicken salad that was delicious. Bob had a shrimp dinner. We stopped at the little store next door to the restaurant, and I have my scoop of ice cream for a snack later. lol

Hope you are all being good!
Tammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 09:25 PM   #56  

Tammy, I would love to take all of you with me. We could have so much fun. Have any of you been? I hope we will be doing a lot of walking so I can burn off all of the pasta and gelato I am going to eat. When in Rome hahaha.

I am going to a casting call for the biggest loser tis weekend, keep your fingers crossed for me. I think this would really give me the motivation I need to get healthy and stay that way. But if I don't, you guys here are sure doing a great job motivating me I will do it regardless.
Old 02-19-2008, 10:20 PM   #57  
Thursday Lady

Wow, dali, I'll definitely keep my fingers crossed for you. Then, we'll know a movie star.

Tammy, I'm so sorry you've felt so bad. I'm glad you and Bob feel better now. I've been telling David about those medi clinics. He doesn't have insurance right now and it scares me. (Seeing all of Larry's hospital and doctor expenses, I don't see how anyone can get by without insurance.) I'm glad there's someplace he could go, if he got sick.

Today is David's 34th birthday. My baby!!! He wanted seafood tonight. I was good and didn't get anything fried. I got shrimp creole. Yummy!

Susan, how are you doing?
cdonley, how are you?
Dori, what's up?
Old 02-21-2008, 11:12 PM   #58  
Susan

Hi,
Ok, I woke up this morning thinking YEA it's Saturday!!! NOT, I almost cried when I realized it was only Thursday. This has been a very long week!!!!

Dali, that's cool going on a casting call. If you win, can you tell them you come as a package deal? Oh and I would love to go to Italy!

Tammy, bout time you went to the dr. I'm so glad you did. You will feel so much better.

Tina, YEA!!!!! for Larry!!!YEA for you!!! Now go rest!!!!!!

I think I'm going home next week. I really need to go see Mom and Daddy.
auntie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 12:15 PM   #59  
Just Do It

S/C/G: 193/ticker/120

Height: 4'10"

I apologize for being gone for sometime. Last week was very busy with me getting caught up on school work. Then on Friday I had my wisdoms removed and I've been recovering. Everything else is going well. Yesterday I started exercising I walked/jogged for 30 mins and throughly enjoyed it. I'm finally realizing that I will be so much better when I lose this weight. I know this may sound crazy, but I'm going to try my best to be in a bikini this summer. We'll see what happens.

Last edited by Ladybug2680; 02-22-2008 at 03:18 PM.
Ladybug2680 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 01:58 PM   #60  
Thursday Lady

Hi all,
I feel like I'm letting y'all down by not being around much. With Larry, there's always so much to do every minute. Now that he's working 1/2 days from home, that cuts way down on my getting on the computer. But, here I am now.
Dori, ouch to the wisdom teeth!!!! And, you're not crazy having a bikini goal. You go, girl.

Got to get off the computer for now. Talk more later.