Closed Thread

Old 02-17-2002, 12:15 AM   #16  

Default Hidden Mickeys

JAN, Disneyland is reputedly full of "hidden Mickeys," in fact, there is a whole website dedicated to finding them in offbeat places there (the most obvious one we found was in the Haunted Mansion; the long dinner table, set with plates, napkins and silver has, at one place, a dinner plate with a small bread plate on the upper left of it and on the upper right also, making a Mickey Mouse head shape). When we had a slab of cement poured beside the house for Rick to park his VW (a project of his, he's turning a bug into a roadster), Rick put a 2000 quarter and two 2000 dimes into the wet concrete, forming Mickey's head. We like to do little things like that which are not readily seen, unless you are looking. I ruefully told JOYCE once that I wished I had a teeny Mickey Mouse silhouette (just the head) to put on one of the windows of my car and she promptly made me an envelopeful of them -- all different sizes. I put a medium-sized one on the passenger side window sort of out of the way, and there is a teeny one at the lower right side of the rear view mirror.
Old 02-18-2002, 12:04 PM   #17  

Linda, that is so interesting about Mickey; I never knew that! The only hidden mouse I knew about was the light reflecting from the bottom of a Mac's mouse, which makes a Mickey silhouette. If I ever get back to Disneyland, will definitely look for them!

Since our thread is on 2 pgs now, will start a new one.

Jan
Closed Thread