Closed Thread

Old 02-04-2002, 10:46 PM   #1  
Thursday Lady

Default Thursday Chatters

Greetings to all the losers out there!
Come join in the fun on this thread.

I had a great day OP. I took Dee's advice and drank my water before having a diet drink. Then, I had 2 Diet Cokes.
I scrubbed the kitchen and both bathroom floors. I worked outside getting my veggie garden cleaned out. I started trying to prune a little tree but the saw wasn't very good. I earned enough exercise points to have the two leftover pieces of pizza from yesterday. Tonight, I had a grilled chicken breast and veggies.
I can only hope tomorrow will be as good.

How was work today?

Dee, did your daughter have school today?

Take it easy tomorrow and have an good OP day.

Tina
140 personal goal
Old 02-04-2002, 11:18 PM   #2  
Susan

Tina,

Thanks for starting a new thread! You were a busy little bee today! Congrats on being on program. You did great. Keep it up.

Susan
Old 02-05-2002, 12:02 AM   #3  
Thursday Team

Ahh yes life around here is back to normal... shcool resumed, and I went to work and then shopping, but didnt buy anything.

Way to go Tina on getting all your water in today! You sound as if you had a productive day even.... stayed OP and excercised!! YEA!!

Hope everyone else is doing good....Dee
Old 02-05-2002, 09:35 PM   #4  
Susan

Well, Well!!!

It's been snowing up here since 6am. It's hard to believe it sticking. The roads are not bad but it possibly will be by morning. I hope school is just delayed and not cancelled in the morning. Well see.

Hope everyone has a good on program day. It has been a rough one for me!

Dee, glad things are back to normal for you.

Susan
Old 02-05-2002, 09:53 PM   #5  
Gonna do it this time!

Hey All!
It's been a long time since I've been here but I'm back! Seems like everyone has been doing a great job keeping OP. I've been doing pretty good, This weekend was terrible though. Taylor (my daughter) had a sleepover so we were all eating fast food all weekend. but since then I've been journaling and keeping my water and exercise up.

My daughter is home right now due to a strike in the seperate school system. We are very lucky that Peter and I are able to juggle our schedules and one of us can stay home with her. Everyone is saying this is going to be a long strike.... they're talking MONTHS!!! boy I don't know if we can juggle our schedules for that long. I'm keeping my fingers crosse they can come to an agreement fast!

Talk to you soon
Old 02-06-2002, 12:03 AM   #6  
Thursday Team

Thumbs down

Susan, I hope your day finally got better and school wasn't cancelled for you.

WOW its been snowing here all day. Have no idea what time it started last night, but at 6:30 this morning my car was covered!!! Boy was I surprised. The roads were still clear which was a good thing, so school was in session, and I got to go to town and shop

Welcome back Dawn! Hope your daughters' school resolves their issues, so the children don't miss out on school. Your sleepover sounded like fun....but you've done a great job getting back OP from the sounds of it...way to go.

I need to finish up what ever it is I was gonna do and then head to bed. Mornings come way too early. Have a great Wed everyone!-----Dee
Old 02-06-2002, 10:14 AM   #7  
Thursday Lady

Welcome back DAWN You have been missed. I was hoping you weren't gone for good.

Susan, I envy your snow. I hope you don't have to miss school and have a make-up day. Sorry you had a rough day yesterday. Today has to be better!!

Dee--y'all are having more and more bad weather. Maybe you should make some of Addey's chili.

Addey, how are you doing girl? Are you staying warm.

It seems we are all having cold weather now. Even me!!!

Tammy---where are you???????
I guess she's still having trouble getting in here like the last few times.

With this cold weather, I'm just not in any mood to exercise. I'd rather be like Dee and go shopping. Although, now that I have no job, I can't afford to shop. I've gotten used to staying at home---but---I miss the money.

Have a great OP day, everyone.

(I'm starting us a new weigh in thread.)
Old 02-07-2002, 10:31 AM   #8  
Thursday Lady

It's cold here!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi Everyone,
It isn't snowing and we don't have ice---but, it's sooooo cold to me.
Susan, is it still snowing in your part of TX?
Dee, how about your area?
Dawn & Addey, how cold is it in Canada right now?

Sis & Tammy----where are you girls????????

I'd rather stay under the covers and drink hot chocolate today.
For some reason, it seems like Friday. Could that be because it's Thursday weigh-in day?

I'm going to pass up the scales today. I want to give myself a little more time to show a loss.

Have a great OP day.
Tina
Old 02-08-2002, 10:16 AM   #9  
Thursday Lady

It's Friday.
I hope everyone has great plans for the weekend, even if it's just sleeping in all day tomorrow. Sound pretty good to me.

I am so happy. I weighed on my scales and was down 1.6 pounds. (I reported this on the other thread.) It was water retention and that makes me feel so much better.

My goal today is to get in more fruits.

Sis' mother goes home today. Yea!!!!!

Happy Go Texan Day, Y'all!
Old 02-08-2002, 10:18 AM   #10  
In puppy hell

Way to go Tina! And all the other 'losers'.. :-)

Not much time to talk just wanted to check in. I'm getting my TOM and am bloated and toooooo cranky... should have stayed in bed..

Cheers!
Addey
Old 02-08-2002, 11:04 AM   #11  
Gonna do it this time!

Hey ladies!
Well things are quiet here, Peter is sick in bed. But that actually works out well for me, I have to get to the office, and since he's home to be with Taylor I can get there without luggin her with me. boy oh boy do I hope this strike ends soon!

Well Peter and I have decided it's time to start making this family bigger We have been married for 8 months now, and we're happy and settled in our new house. Peter and his business partner just gave themselves a raise, so we figure what better timing then now?!?!?! So now we just wait and see where nature takes us. We have planned and booked our summer vacation, we are spending 2 weeks in Disneyland and 2 weeks in Mexico! So even if I get pregnant now I'll be no more than 4-5 months and that's still in the "OK" for travelling time... but who knows how long it'll take to get preggers! I hope it's sooner rather than later

Pretty exciting hey? I'm going to stick with my weight loss, but I am not going to keep going to meetings, I'm just going to weigh myself on Thursday mornings and stick with OP until I get pregnant...

Wish me luck!
Old 02-08-2002, 12:06 PM   #12  
Thursday Lady

Dawn, that's really exciting about you starting to get pregnant.
I'm a little confused, though. Why are going to stop going to WW meetings????? This would be the perfect time for support.
Also, they have a booklet just for pregnant women!!!!!
I think you should reconsider. Just my opinion.

Tina
Old 02-08-2002, 09:58 PM   #13  
Susan

Howdy,

Congrats! Tina on your loss. I knew you could do it!!

Addey, sorry you feel miserable!! Bloating is horrible!

Dawn, just think of the bonus points you'll be earning on the way to getting pregnant. I agree with Tina.... you should stay OP after you get pregnant. All your dr. has to do is write you a note saying it is ok. My sister is doing it. Your news is very exciting. Sounds like fun vacations!!!

Me, I gained this week. Not sure how, my scale showed a loss but her's showed 1.75 gain! Boo!! We to On the Border after school to celebrate my friends "Teacher of the YEar" Didn't drink but ate way tooooooo many chips!

Off to clean the house. Pat's band is playing tonight so he'll be home LATE!! I'll go entertain myself for a while. I stay awake much later when he isn't home!

Here to a great weekend!!

Susan
Old 02-08-2002, 10:11 PM   #14  

Long time, no read! What a hectic week, and I'm not even sure what I was doing! Ballgames mainly, grading papers, and going to bed early every night. No time for the computer.

Lots of schools around us were on delays because of fog this morning. I wish it would've hit here too! LOL I could have used some extra sleep. Tim too. He's been fighting a cold and high temp. off and on this week.

It was almost 60 here today, which is quite nice for February!! Supposed to be nice tomorrow also.

Not much to say, just wanted to check in.

Tammy
Old 02-08-2002, 10:12 PM   #15  
Thursday Lady

Susan, Sorry about your gain.
Cleaning house on a Friday night Not a fun, thing but I understand. Hey, why don't you go watch the Olympics! You say, why isn't Tina watching them? LOL I tried but wasn't inspired.

Have a great weekend.
Closed Thread