Old 12-13-2007, 11:54 AM   #46  
Chick

Height: 5'4"

Okay, INVU--I hope your little guy recovers from Chicken Pox soon. Ugh!
sending : for him and you!

All goes well here. We're getting the snow/hail/rain from the midwest storms and the roads are not looking good with a layer of ice under it all. My plans for the day are out the window--had hoped to get to my book club luncheon and then the Philharmonic Orchestra tonight. Wow--don't I sound sophisticated? Those are the only plans I've had all month. Here in NY the weather can be brutal (although I'm sure it's baby-ish in comparison to the midwest and Canada), so sometimes in the winter our plans have to change.

I'll make sure I eat well today to not eat out of boredom. Also, WW's put out the new Kick Step enhancement to their program. They've got quick meals to put together and whole menus to make up that have 20 points--it's a way to get a quicker weight loss for the members. I'm going to give it a look, but since they've changed Core back to the original with all core foods allowed for snacks, I think I'll switch back to Core since I lost well on that plan.

Okay--Princess, hope you're feeling better
INVU--here's a for patience with your son and I hope he feels better very soon.
Cherry--here's : to help you on your way and know we're thinking about you.
Bandit--here's because you've got the right ideas!

Lots of luck to us all. I'm going to start a new thread because we've gotten long. See you all at #191
Judy
Itryharder is offline   Reply With Quote