Where are all my 20 and 30 year olds??

You're on Page 3 of 4
Go to
  • Heeey people!! Ive lost 9lbs in 3 weeks on ww!! good news is the doctor has referred me to WW and so i will have 12 weeks worth of meetings to go to for free which is coool startin next wednesday! i am so nervous tho, because i wont know anyone there!! lol
  • Hello ladies,

I am new to this thread but not new to 3fc. I have been scouting around for a good thread and I think that I have found one. I have done WW in the past and just started doing it at home. My starting weight was 217.6 and I almost fell over when I saw that. Since then I have lost about 4 pounds. I just moved to California from Ohio a few months ago and since I have become a SAHM the weight has been piling on. Im going home for christmas and I want to lose another 16 pounds or more before I leave. I don't know what it feels like to be in the onederlands anymore but I will soon. I can't wait to see the look on my family and friends faces when they see me, because i wasn't in onederland before I left.Sorry about all the rambling. It is nice to meet all you ladies and I look forward to talking with you all. Hopefully we will share some life changing experiences with each other.
  • Hi girls ! Can I jump in here? My name is Sara and I am just starting WW (online) this weekend and I am also just returning to 3fc from a year and a half absence. I have been working on taking control of my weight and health issues since the Fall of 2005. Most of my weight loss to date took place in the first year and since then the #'s just yo-yo in one 10 lb range. This year I have brought my blood pressure issue under control and I have been working out at the YMCA since January.

My main problems seem to be that I am easily thrown off track. I am a mom of 3 kids and I often put their needs and those of my husband and family and friends first and then I neglect my needs. I also let fear take over where common sense should prevail. No more though! I am turning a new leaf and I am taking back control.

It is really nice to meet you all and I look forward to getting to know you all if you will have me .

Hugs!
  • Welcome ZoeJayne and e.mccoy!
    Sweet Tea of course we will have you. Everyone is welcome here!

I'm really trying to make a decision here. Today is a new week so I have a whole new set of flex points but I had been eating out a lot last week just because I've been at a conference. Granted I planned well and will still lose weight. I'm just wondering if I should go out one more day. Today is the last day of the conference and we are done at 11:45am. One of my co-workers plans to suggest to the group we go to a restaurant. We all presented and just feel relieved that everything went well and want to celebrate. I don't know. I will look and see if the restaurant is on Dottie's because that will help. I am leaving at 7:15am to head to the conference. I will check in later and let you know what I decided. If I decided to go I will post what I ate. Everyone have a great day.
  • hello,

thought I bounce on here..i am on wiehgt watchers, lost 15 so far and just switched classes, my new leader is very scarey....not sure if ill stick her.

Anyway I am really new to this place so am hoping to get involved in some groups.

Katy x
  • Happy Monday to you all! I hope you all had good weekends .

How was last night Shay?

Hi Katy! Congrats on losing 15 so far! That is awesome

I have been reading a lot of posts thru the weekend and I am so impressed with how everyone is doing . I also checked out the pictures section and I was really blown away by all the folks there. I can't remember ever seeing that section back when I was here before. What a great thing to see and I hope that I can add some impressive pictures there someday in the near future.
  • to all our new weight watchers! The weekend wasn't great for me. I didn't bother getting on the scale today. I'm going to try to not weigh myself every day this week (which I normally do) and stick to my eating plan and see how things turn out on Sunday. Wish me luck
  • Ill be meeting my leader on wednesday!! Ive done bad this weekend, been eatin chocolate and crisps!! *slaps hand* ive not done tooooooooo bad today lol! but im startin afresh as soon as i get on those scales at my first meeting on wedneday!!! hehe!!
  • Sweet Tea--I decided to go out with my co-workers. We just get along so well so I figured why not? I ate an order of refried beans and I had a flour tortilla with the following in it: eggs, onions, potatoes, tortilla chips. It was a brunch thing. There were two of them but I took one home. I also took the fruit home. So I think I did okay. The scale was good to me this week. I lost 3lbs.
  • I did my first official weigh in yesterday for WW and I was up a pound from my weight on Saturday . I am pretty sure it's because of AF visiting which started late last night. I guess I should be happy though for next week's #'s cause I am sure to show some results :P

Shay -- Your brunch sounded good!

Hugs to you all!

How is everyone doing at avoiding Halloween treats? We are giving out candy from my moms house so it's all over there instead of here. I'm sure I'd do bad if that stuff were sitting in my house.
  • Hello There
    Hi there girls,

How was everyone's weekend. Mine was pretty bad. After losing 4 lbs last week I gained two of them back this week. I got really side tracked. I have to accept what happened, fix it and move on with my life. It was really hard to come in here and post such disappointing news but I new I had to. I just have to learn from my mistakes and continue on. Im really trying to lose these 20 lbs because I am going home for christmas with my daughter and I just want to see the faces of my friends and family when they see that I have lost weight. And plus losing 20 would put me under 200 and that is something that I have not seen since I was a teenager. Well wish me luck.
  • You can do it e.mccoy! I am sorry for you bad weekend and I hope that the one coming up is a lot better for you. We all get side tracked and have off days. It's sticking to it for the long run and getting back on path each day that helps us make our goals. You can reach your Christmas goals! Hugs!
  • Hi everyone,
    Halloween was okay. No candy binge. I didn't have any here so that helped.

e.mccoy--Of course you can lose the 20 pounds or 15 or 10. The fact that you are acknowledging and moving on is great. Never worry about posting however you feel or what you did on here. That's what we are here for. What I want you to be careful about is pushing yourself too hard. I say that from experience. Follow your plan and just let it happen.
  • Hope nobody minds if I jump in here

I got threw Halloween, and my WI on Thursday said I was up .6 lb. Not to bad, considering I ate lots of tootsie's and drank my share of Miller Lites, lol.

I'm setting a Thanksgiving goal of 4 lbs which will put me under 140 for the first time in years! I've been slacking for the whole month of October, so its time to get back on track.

Congrats to all that have lost recently and good luck everyone on their future goals

Trish
  • Well ladies, I haven't been doing that good. However, tomorrow is a new day and I'm back on again. DH will be doing it with me and we have decided to start walking as well. I'm looking forward to doing it with him. And of course, I have you lovely ladies for support and encouragement too.