Weekly Chat 7/16

• Hello everyone. I am a current WW member and reached lifetime with the great help from this board almost 3 years ago. Now that I'm married and have a 2 year old...I'm back in the WW meetings and am looking forward to this boards great help once again.

So, HELLO and thank goodness you are all here!!!
  • Hey guys
    sorry for the lack of posting bad eating bad funk bleh! But I'm into detox mode! This AM I had 3.5 pt egg salad and some fresh zucchini and a v8
    snack will be an activia Lunch either a WW meal or some bumble bee tuna and more Zucch and our treadmill is up and I had a gREAT sweat this morning!
    how are you all?
    Welcome Cuba Great to see you
  • Hello! This morning I had Maple and brown sugar oatmeal low sugar. Not sure what I will have for lunch more than likely it will be a weight watcher yogurt and some fruit or vegies!

I am so excited we should get our Elliptical today or tomorrow. Then watch out pounds I mean business. I told my husband it will not be a clothes hanger like our treadmill ended up being.

I also go in and have a ct scan done today. I am a little nervous!

Welcome Cubalibre!

Way to sweat on the treadmill KO!
  • Thank goodness...
    Wow. I'm so happy to hear from you guys. I was so excited yesterday and then there wasn't a peep from anyone.

KO - Your breakfast sounded amazing and great for energy. Right now I'm hooked on Go Lean Crunch. I eat it almost every morning with 1% milk and whatever fruit is ripe that morning. It is yummy. What I have to figure out is a repitore of lunches. I work from home and run around so much that I end up grabbing whatever I can find. Usually too high in points and then I feel the strain at dinner.

stengel150 - Good luck with the CT. My house is too small, but I'm dying to get a treadmill. I have to keep my motivation up becuase I'm hitting the gym today at 2:15. Sometimes it's easier to just knock it out in the early morning hours...but today was a bit hectic. So I continue with my positive talk. LOL!

My challenge this week is to stay on program big time. We had a weekend with my In Laws who good big Italian meals. And this week, instead of weighing in on Friday, I have to weigh in Thursday. So that takes one more day away from recovery...Wish me luck this week!

Ok, I have to jet. I'm so glad to hear from you.
  • Stengel that's awesome! I want an Elliptical.
    Cuba one of my favorite lunches is a big salad with 0 pts veggies some LEgumes (garbanzos black bleans etc) maybe some LF shredded cheese or i chop up soe FF turkey on top for me. . . not a big dressing fan. I made a 3 pt quiche too the other week which would be good with salad I'll post the recipe.
    do you like veggie burgers? or if you have a grill pan you can premake some turkey ones or be lazy like me and buy the premade ones
  • Lunch Ideas
    I always have a mental block when eating salad. I neever feel satisfied unless I add cheese, avocado, etc.

But I always forget about veggie burgers. I even have them in the freezer...go figure. I'm eating egg salad today, but am getting those veggie burgers in line of sight. I forgot how much I enjoyed them!

Thanks KO.

PS - I'm definetly interested in the Quiche recipe. I love eggs and if I can eat that with an accompanyment of salad...then it may work great.
  • I HAven't had time to post the recipe yet but I will am also going to try out a breakfast cheesecake one that i'll report back on last night i had a meltdown and became a garbage disposal for crap. today am back on track and focussing on good carbs and protiens soo swamped!
    I will bbiab
    Kier
  • sorry I have not posted. I'm going nuts here! Today I'm leaving on a half vacation/half work trip. Won't have internet until Monday, but I'll update you all then. BUT had to say.. I'm down to a size 10 now!!! Started in a 16W/18. I'm so happy. My goal is to be an 8. I feel so close now! And only 9 pounds from WW goal and 21-26 from my personal one
  • LORI woowoooooooooo! isn't that the best feeling I'm loving my 10s and some 8s
    I'm trying to plough through a mountain of work! HAve fun on your vacation!