Week of 6/25

• Hello, hello, hello!!

How's everyone doing?! My crazy month of June is OVER!! I'm virtually work-free now until I come back from maternity leave. Well, I'm here at work, but I don't have a crazy schedule like these last few weeks. Yeah!!!

It's been so hot that I can't do anything outside. Today is cool though.

My back is killing me. It just started yesterday, so I hope it goes away as quickly as it came.

Take care!
  • Hey gals,

I've been REALLY busy with work. Crazy! Working 48 hour weeks. To top it off, my computer at home died. Had to buy a new one (a big unexpected expense.. great) and I have an issue with the memory in it. So I'll have to go back to the store. Nothing can be easy right?! At least I was down 1.2 at WI so I was happy about that

Steph - wow only a few more weeks huh? Are you all "I can't wait to get this thing out of me!!!" yet? hahaha. I have a friend due in late August and she said "After having 2 already, you want them to stay in as long as possible because you know how much more work it is after they are out!"
  • Hi all I am back!!!! I really need to be cleaning out the camper and van but I just don't want too LOL!

Great job on your loss Lori!