new from the great white north

• Hi everyone.
    I'm originally from Manchester, England but live in the Yukon Territory, Canada with my boyfriend. I've just recently joined WW online as we don't have any meetings up here (no lifetime members to run one) so need some support and maybe find some great new friends in the process.
  • welcome, Welcome, WELCOME!!!!
    Well come, chinook!! I'm a lifelong Chicagoan, myself who welcomes you to this hemisphere, this continent, this website!!

I've only been here about a month & a half, and am not that sophisticated in terms of being online. I found this site a little hard to get around at first, so I will share what I know. When you first "arrive" at the site, roll your mouse over "Community" and you will find "Forums"--click on that to sign in, and find the "threads" (topics). I observe that there are a number of forums for WW, as well as one for UK sisters--and yet another for "Canucks"! So when you find one or more you like: SUBSCRIBE to it!!

There you go! It's more than I knew coming in. If you're already one of these among the technologically-savvy, forgive me for telling you the obvious. (But if you're not, I know I helped!)

In ANY event, my dear,

--FatToFitVirgo
  • Welcome! We do have a weekly thread in this forum, but the amount of people who post to it seems to be dwindling lately. Feel free to join us there, though and hopefully we can get it up and going again!