3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   WW Clubs and Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ww-clubs-groups-106/)
-   -   Week of 4.23 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ww-clubs-groups/110632-week-4-23-a.html)

modkittn 04-23-2007 08:08 AM

Week of 4.23

Hello ladies! I had a GREAT weekend. It was really warm here, in the 70's! Of course in a few days it is going to cool back down to the 50's and 60's :) Spent a lot of time outside, got in a bunch of exercise, even had a small little BBQ. Been doing REALLY well eating-wise and am really looking forward to weigh in tonight. I packed my lunch today and of course! i forgot to go into the fridge and grab my salad. I'll have to buy one downstairs in the cafeteria or just decide to incorporate the salad into dinner.

KO 04-23-2007 10:27 AM

Hey Lori:
I had a good Weekend To and am a delightful shade of reddish for it. Tonight I'm going to a WW meeting I'm going to buy the Month Pass and see if I like it. Food Was ok this weekend I barely ate yesterday not on purpose I just didnt have time. I have to run just wanted to check in!
Kier

modkittn 04-23-2007 10:57 AM

Kier - I love the monthly pass! Mostly because not only is it cheaper but because I also get the eTools. I don't even track anything on paper anymore. I only use the eTools. I love them!

superchicken 04-23-2007 01:57 PM

hey lori
its been almost 2 weeks since i've been online.. (i hate computers) anyway work is slow so i thought i'd say hi. this weekend was beautiful. my boyfriend and i took his dog to the park yesterday. we bought a tennis ball to ply fetch with. unfortunatly the she enjoyed watching me go after the ball instead of her getting it. well i guess it was good exercise. last weekend i went to boston to visit a friend. my other friend and i made a pack that there was to be no point counting while in boston.. lets just say we went all out. but i was later suprised to know that after that crazy weekend i neither gained or lost weight. but it did take me all of last week to get back on track.
i really hope this nice weather stays i am planning on going bike riding soon..
hope everyone is enjoying it while it lasts.

-donna

modkittn 04-23-2007 08:14 PM

I had my weigh in tonight and was down 4.4! I skipped last week, so that is a 2 week loss there, not a 1 week loss :) I'm very happy about it still!!! Even went jogging/walking when I got back home.

superchicken - If I went off program every time I had a weekend out of my house, I would never lose weight :) I am always visiting friends or family on the weekends. Still, every once in a while it is nice to do! I just try to use all of my extra points on those weekends. Then it isn't really cheating or going off program, although I might maintain my weight instead of losing anything.

Kier - still super busy over there?! :)

Where are all you other ladies???

tball 04-23-2007 09:34 PM

question

i have a question......how do you figure points in foods...is there a formula? I am doing this on my own...trying to get really motivated....NEED TO LOOSE THIS WEIGHT!!!!

modkittn 04-24-2007 08:15 AM

tball - You need to get a POINTS slider from Weight Watchers or join Weight Watchers "At Home" (there is a fee per month) on the Weight Watchers website. There is some formula they use, I'm sure, but I have no clue what it is. Even if I did, we aren't allowed to post information like that on this forum. =( I use the Weight Watchers eTools (available if you sign up for the "At Home" program) and just type in the food and how much I eat and it tells me the number of points and tracks them for me. I use it every day and don't keep a paper food journal. I think the eTools are awesome.

KO 04-24-2007 09:04 AM

HeY!
I had my first meeting and the Leader ROCKED LOVE HER! she lost 80 with WW and was adorable and engaging! I have to log in my monthly pass.
the scale read 149 but I expected that As I weighed in with an empty stomach and nothing on at 145 yesterday AM
Tball it's calories/50 -fiber (up to 4 grams)/5 +fat/12 but the points system changed a bit so you might want to check out a meeting
It was amazing people actually talked in this meeting and it was a small one!
Lori WOOHOOO you rock lady!
Donna I'm loving this weather too makes it easier to get out and move!
I got some of the WW apples and cinamon oatmeal. . .a bit sweet but overall really good and I'm full!
gotta Run
Kier

Mz Kitty 04-24-2007 01:53 PM

Week 2 weigh-in

Well, went to my 2nd WW meeting last night and I lost exactly 2.0 lbs. It's a start anyway. Baby steps. It was a very moving meeting. Someone was awarded their 10% key chain and there were two lifetime members that attened (one had lost 80 and the other 82 lbs). So motivated today!