Week of 4/9

• Hi Ladies:
    LOOK I have an actual MOment What a concept! After an EAster weekend of unsuccessful Choices I'm bakc on Track and doing South Beach Phase 1 to Kill the sugar cravings. How are you all doing? Did you survive EAster and that Chocolate Bunny of Doom?

I have a quote from Jack Sprat's Journey
    "When you are Feeling Good and Successful What are the cues that tell you things are going well?"
    come out and Play!
  • o i survived easter!
    i did make an un smart choice of having ham instead of the turckey. but i didnt have any of the rich desserts. which was insanely difficult because my boyfriends mother bought a family cannoli. and for any of you who dont know what that is, it is a very large cannoli shell with the ricotta filling in the large shell and then around the shell is little cannoli shells that you stuff yourself... lets just say not weight watcher safe.. i was also the only person in the room not to have atleast one.
  • Good morning ladies!

So last night I went to WI. I was up 4 pounds, but I also ate dinner before WI and normally I would wait until after to eat. So I hadn't been in 4 weeks, and I think that isn't bad at all. Now I have to lose it all. I'm still finding it a struggle lately to stay OP. Still having lots of emotional problems mostly because of work and I just want to fix it all with FOOD and the horrible thing is that sometimes it works! =( Next time I'm going to try a walk instead. Hopefully things will get better here soon.
  • Question About Meetings
    Good Morning Lovely Losing Ladies:
    (I love Alliteration!)
    So I'm going to do a South Beach Style of Eating While also Following Points. I have all the WW documentation for Points. Do you guys feel its ok to do it on your own or do you get something out of going to meetings? Anyway I'm having a busy day! I have to hustle I'll bbll
    Kier
  • How is everyone? This week has flownn!!!! I'm guzzling water today b/c the new coffee machine at work has left me a dehydrated over caffeinated Fiend! I just put in my Peapod order and I will Start my WW SBD combo On Monday. I decided not to do Meetings basically because I don't have time right now. I might do Online We'll see! Maybe I can persuade DH to do it too! hope everyone is doing well I won't be making my first Operation wedding goal but I'll make a new one anyway
    Kier
  • Hi! I know that someone will start a new thread, but just had my first WI with WW yesterday and lost 4.2 lbs! I'm so excited about finding this website and getting to know you and finding support on this journey!
  • Hi ladies,
    I know this week is over, but I have been BAD and need to start posting again. Is there a new one going... help?