3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Diet Central > Weight Watchers > WW Clubs and Groups

Old 04-27-2007, 09:10 AM   #91

S/C/G: 223/192.6/160

Height: 5'7

Default Happy Friday!

E's: Best wishes for a very very happy birthday...

Jen: How are you doing?

Zoe: What is new with you?

Dianne: Do we have two dianne's now? I am confused like always... LOL. I looked at the posts and thought I saw two but maybe you have two logins?

I have to run...

W/I tomorrow and really hoping for the best... I really want to take that next step down and out of the 180's for good...

Princess

Impossible is nothing!
Princess1122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 10:39 AM   #92
[url=http://www.3fatchick

Es, mi amiga -

Happy belated birthday amiga! I feel like an idiot - 2 days ago, I said to myself, Es' birthday is coming up on 4/26 - don't forget and, of course, I forgot - I blame it on senior moments I hope you had a great birthday. Who is in that movie Disturbia? I think I heard of it, but can't remember (another senior moment, lol).

Susan - No, there's not 2 Dianne's (although I've been known to have multiple personalities, ) At one point a few years ago, I had to re-register for some reason, hence the decemberdianne and the dpadro. I think it alternates between when I use my work computer and when I use my home computer, go figure! Anyway, good luck on weighing in tomorrow. I know how great it feels (yes, I can remember, lol) to go down a number. You're doing great

Hi Jen - how's it going? How are the boys? Joe's coming home today right? I'll bet you're a happy camper
ZoeGirl - how are you? and how is Miss Rylea?

Hi Terri - what's happening in your corner of the world?

Hi Sandy and Ruthie - hope you guys are well.

So far so good, my first week back on track. I've actually banked about 7 pts. so far. I started on Monday, so I guess that will be my official weigh in day. I have kept away from the scale so as not to drive myself nuts and will wait until Monday to check. Lisa's doing well too. I walked only 2 nights so far out of 4, but I'll make up for that this weekend . Its weird, but I find when I set mind my to doing this, it really doesn't seem so hard. I don't know what happens later - I wish I could continue to feel this way - I guess I'll need a major infusion of

Have a great day everyone - talk to you's soon.

Hugs,
Dianne

Last edited by dpadro; 04-27-2007 at 10:48 AM.
dpadro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 05:46 PM   #93

Default A loss at long last!

Hi guys:

Lost 3 lbs. my first week back on track! Lisa lost 3.5. Feeling good!!

Hope everyone's doing well. Be back tomorrow.

Hugs,
Dianne

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar-da...145/156.5/.png

Last edited by dpadro; 05-03-2007 at 12:18 PM.
Old 05-01-2007, 09:46 AM   #94

Congrats Dianne!!!! Weigh to go!!!!

My W/I went well also... down 2.6, it will be a fleeting loss as my TOM is fast approaching but that too is fleeting... frustrating, but fleeting.

Have a great day all!
Susan

Impossible is nothing!
Old 05-02-2007, 07:28 PM   #95
Queen of the Fresh Start

Dianne!
good loss, and a great beginning! It's great that Lisa is your partner...and congrats to her on the loss as well

Susan!
You've been so focused, week after week. I applaud your determination good going on another loss. You are doing great!!

Joe has been MIA for quite a while. After returning from Dallas very late last Friday night, he had to drive to Michigan on Monday for work. He came home last night, is golfing tonight, and will be gone again on Friday when he goes on a weekend fishing expedition with my brother, returning home on Sunday evening.
I told him that I've spent all that time keeping the home fires burning, and it's calling for some serious shopping and then he gets that deer in the headlights look!

Any plans for Cinco de Mayo? A huge group of people from work are going out for drinks on Friday. From the stories I've heard about previous years' celebrations, it tends to get crazy. I'm not sure if I'll go with them. I absolutely never drink and drive. I'll have a margarita at home instead

HI to all
~Jen
Old 05-03-2007, 08:56 AM   #96

Default Happy Thursday!

Morning all!

Jen: Thank you very much for the kind words! The scale is up a bit for me right now but I have been over eating this week for some reason... TOM maybe coming but that is no excuse, but I like to use it anyway - No plans for me for Friday... DH and I don't really go out and never drink and drive either so it is home for us...

All: nothing new here... I need to get moving on my cardio again but I just am not very motivated right now... I just need to kick myself in the butt and get going I guess. Hope all is well with everyone!

I will check back later on.

Impossible is nothing!
Old 05-05-2007, 04:31 PM   #97
Zoe
I see the SON in Texas

Height: 5'6"

Default Happy Cinco de Mayo!

Hello friends

Sorry I've been MIA (again!!) It's been a crazy few weeks. Today, Cinco de Mayo, is our anniversary...28 years. We aren't doing too much. Jenna, Jimi and Rylea will be over soon to see us and we'll all go out to dinner together. Nothing romantic, just the whole crew.

On a more serious note, why I've been gone, my Mom was put in the hospital on April 22. She was dehydrated and had not eaten anything in days, staying in bed. They said she had renal failure, dehydration and was weak. She had been suffering on and off for years.....had been diagnosis with colon cancer about 8 yrs ago. It's mostly been smooth and she's been well but I had been leaving town for a business trip on the Tues after she went into the hospital (4/24) and just as I'm going through security at the airport, my sister calls and said that the DR told my brother that it's not likely my mother would leave the hospital. My legs almost gave out from under me! As days went by, she got stronger but still, not well. It seems that the cancer came back again (3rd time) in different places. They said she could go home but only if she let Hospice come with her and she agreed. She's home now, sounds great but really, she is in stage IV and that's not good. Jenna, Rylea and I are going to see her Friday until Monday for Mother's Day weekend. I'm not sure if y'all realize that she is in FL and I am in TX so it's been rough for me. I cannot think straight and to be honest, I've done just about nothing. I missed WW for 3 weeks now (being out of town for 2 of them and then today because I just wasn't up to it)....then I'll miss next week being in Tampa and the week after for a golf weekend Greg and I are supposed to go on. Anyway, these are my excuses and I'm sure weight I just lost is probably back ~ I am such a stress eater!

I haven't read any of the posts here yet but wanted to drop in and say hello and ask you for your prayers for my Mom. She does nothing but talk about Rylea and wants to see her. I pray that she will be strong enough to enjoy the 4 days we'll be there with her. It may be the last time she sees her.

Thank you my friends.....I'll be back soon.

Patti aka Zoe ><>
Old 05-05-2007, 08:27 PM   #98
Queen of the Fresh Start

Patti,
My prayers are with your Mom, and all of you who love her. Be strong and take care of yourself as well.
hugs,
Jen
Old 05-05-2007, 10:50 PM   #99

ZoeGirl - so sorry to hear about your mom - my prayers are with her and all of you who love her. Try to remember to take care of yourself, you don't want to get too stressed - try to enjoy your weekend with her. I'll bet Rylea will make her feel so much better - babies have that effect on everyone. Take good care my friend and don't worry about ww right now.

Hi everyone - my son Steven surprised me - he wants me to go to Florida and spend Mother's Day weekend with him. First I said no, cause it seemed so spur of the moment and Willie can't go. Plus I felt bad leaving one child (Alana) to be with another. But then Willie told me it would be good for me to get away for a few days since I've really been so stressed at work, coming home late, etc. He thinks I should go and Alana said she was fine with it too, so I'll be leaving Friday and coming home on Monday. I don't get to spend much time with Steven since he lives in Florida so it should be fun. Of course Justin is in China so no way I was going to be with him for Mother's Day. He's doing well musically there and he loves it. He sent us an article that described him as "an astonishing young drummer from New York" - how is that??!!!

How is everyone - it seems quiet in here lately - Amiga where are you??? Hi Jen, Terri, Susan, Sandy and Ruthie

Still going good ww wise - willie and I have been walking every night - we figured it out and its 2 miles, so that makes me feel good. We'll see what the scale has to say on Monday.

Have a great weekend everyone,

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/tulip-...145/156.5/.png

Last edited by decemberdianne; 05-05-2007 at 10:56 PM.
decemberdianne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 09:16 AM   #100

Zoe: I am so very sorry to hear about your mother... my prayers are with you and your family...

W/I did not get well on Saturday but I expected that... nothing else is new here...

I will check back in later on.
Susan

Impossible is nothing!
Old 05-07-2007, 10:35 AM   #101

Good morning:

Lost 1 lb. this week - yesterday was Jessa's 6th birthday and I had some carvel ice cream cake, and other "stuff" on Saturday - so all in all I'm happy with the loss. 1 lb is really normal for me - its rare that I'll have a 2 lb loss after the first week. Willie and I have continued our 2 miles walk every night so that helps.

Hope everyone is well. ZoeGirl, thinking of you lots. Take care. Also, when I read your post I was so focusing on your Mom, I forgot to wish you and Greg Happy Anniversary and

Susan - Like you said, you were expecting a not so great wi because of TOM - I know it will be better next week for you - you're doing great

Hi Jen, Es, Terri, Sandy & Ruthie

Hugs,
Dianne

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/tulip-...145/155.5/.png

Last edited by dpadro; 05-07-2007 at 11:28 AM.
Old 05-08-2007, 10:45 AM   #102

Default Happy Tuesday!

Morning all... just a quick check in to see what is going on... nothing new here.

Princess

Impossible is nothing!
Old 05-11-2007, 09:40 AM   #103
Zoe
I see the SON in Texas

Height: 5'6"

Good Morning Ladies!

Just a quick note to say hi before I leave for Florida in a few hours. My Mom sounds wonderful and when I get there, I can evaluate the situation. It's hard to know what's going on when you're so far away.

I apologize for not responding to posts here but I've not read much in the last few weeks. I promise, once I'm back next week, I will really concentrate on getting my mind back.

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers for my Mom. I appreciate all of you. We've been friends here for so many years......(I can't believe it's been over 7 years now!!!) and I love you's guys.

And thank you for the anniversary wishes too. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and Dianne, enjoy your Florida trip too!
Old 05-12-2007, 08:36 PM   #104
NeverGiveUp

S/C/G: 207/200/150

Height: 5'2

Smile

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL MY BUDDIES!

HUGS
Rios426 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 11:05 AM   #105

Default Happy Monday!

W/I was un-eventful on Saturday... down .6 but I will take it.

Mothers day was wonderful, time with the family, dinner out, and some wonderful presents... all in all it was a great weekend.

Hope all is well with everyone!
Princess

Impossible is nothing!