Happy Birthday to Terri.
Happy Birthday to youuu!!!

Happy to Greg too.

Hugs,
Es
Rios426 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 04:22 PM   #47  

Thanks so much Jen,
I had a relaxing day. Got lots of nice gifts from Bruce and the kids.

I am so glad you are happy with your switch. Life is to short not to be.

Es,
Thanks for the song. I loved reading it.

I subbed kindergarten today. Those kindergarten teachers deserve a raise.
They are cute but man!

TTYL,
Terri
points is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 09:44 AM   #48  

S/C/G: 223/192.6/160

Height: 5'7

Default Happy Thursday!

Morning all,

Just a quick check in to see what is going on... Happy Birthday Terri!

Not much else is new here with the exception that the sun is shining, that is always a wonderful thing!

I have to run but will check back in later on.

Susan
Princess1122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 08:59 AM   #49  
NeverGiveUp

S/C/G: 207/200/150

Height: 5'2

Smile

Hi Girls

Terri, glad to hear you liked my little song. Birthdays come & go so fast don't they? How's my girl Britt?

Susan, you are always on the run. You are one busy lady but at least you make it a point to stop in & say hello. TGIF

I had the back injection yesterday so I'm home relaxing. I rented Holiday with Cameron Diaz but it wasn't as good as I thought it would be.

Jen didn't know you were changing jobs. What are you doing?

Just wanted to say hello. I'll try & be back later.
Hugs,
Es
Attached Images
File Type: gif 28229.gif (5.3 KB, 8 views)
Rios426 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 11:33 AM   #50  

Default Happy Friday!

Afternoon all!

Well it is Friday and that is a wonderful thing... I am very excited about our upcoming trip and we are getting ready for it... I did ask my DH to take me to see Wild Hogs this weekend as a quick mental break, I hear it is very very funny so a really good belly laugh is just what I need.

Best wishes for an awesome week to all!
Susan
Old 03-30-2007, 11:01 PM   #51  
Queen of the Fresh Start

Es,
Hope your back is feeling better.
I still work for the Village (www.palatine.il.us) but moved from the Finance Dept. to the Neighborhood Services Dept. 8 weeks ago. It was supposed to be a lateral move; both positions have the generic name of Customer Service Clerk. I did receive a decent raise tho! This work is much more interesting. We issue licenses for residential rental units. I schedule the inspection appts. for 4 inspectors; prepare invoices, and take complaint calls from tenants with landlord issues/dispute. We work closely with the Health Dept. as well.

Susan,
Your trip is in less than a week!!! I can only imagine how excited you are. I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time.

Had a so-so week in terms of WW. Good days and not so good that's life. I'm plugging away.

~Jen
Jenny523 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 11:30 PM   #52  

Hi my Friends,

Teri, Glad to hear you had a good birthday! Especially since you share the day with Greg.
Es, I hope you feel better for the weekend and that the shots are helping to get a lasting improvement.
Jen, Thanks for sharing the link to the village. Do you live there too? It sounds like it is the size of a small city, I had no idea!
Susan, Where and when is your trip? I missed the details.

I had a pretty good week, but I think the weekend is going to be a real challenge. I lost 4.6 at my first weigh in. My regular meeting is on Mondays. I am well into the week, and I think I am pretty low on the WPA point available for the weekend. I am searching for new favorite recipes, I always do better on WW when I have variety in my meals.

Greg is home for the weekend. We will be celebrating his birthday, and my mother's too. We also have our church annual dinner. It will be busy!

Sandancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 03:16 PM   #53  
Queen of the Fresh Start

Sandy,
Good loss! The weekends and celebrations are challenging, but as our Dianne says, "life gets in the way". We have to focus on getting right back the next day.
The village I work for has a population of 65,000 or so. I live in a town of 34,000 about 7 miles away. Having been born and raised in Chicago, to us they're all "small" towns!

Tonight is the 4th annual fundraiser for my niece JoAnn, who passed away after her courageous battle with colon cancer. It's a fun evening, with a silent auction, split the pot, live music. The money raised goes to a scolarship fund established in her name by the family at the parish school we all attended and her girls attend.

HI to all...have a great weekend,
~Jen
Old 03-31-2007, 05:59 PM   #54  

Susan,
Let me know how the movie is. I love Tim Allen and William H. Macy.

Jen,
I hope the fundraiser goes well. That is so sad about JoAnn.
Small? My hometown (Shadyside, Ohio) has 4,000 people.

Sandy,
I hope Greg had a great birthday. It is a special day. Go Aries!!!!!
When is your mom's?
Great loss by the way! You rock!!!!

Es,
Britts says hi!!!! She is a junior in college and will graduate next year.
How are your precious pets? My sister is getting a baby Yorkie tomorrow. She is so excited. Her little Abbey died a month ago. She still has Georgie (named after her husband's dad who died the week they got her 8 years ago.
She is naming this one Dixie after my dad (Dix) who died 2.5 years ago.
She is so excited. Tanner and Bosco follow me wherever I go. Love it!

I lost 1.4 this week. Brittany lost 1.4 also. My son, Brandon, lost 3.8. He was excited.
I'll talk to y'all later,
Terri
Old 04-01-2007, 08:34 AM   #55  
Queen of the Fresh Start

Terri,
for your loss! And kudos to Britts and Brandon as well You're all doing great. I can't believe it's already been 2.5 years since you lost your Dad. And Britts a junior already! Good thing we are not getting any older while all this is rushing by.

Last night was fun. A great band.

Today is the treadmill, laundry..and then vegging.

~Jen
Old 04-02-2007, 09:34 AM   #56  

W/I went well on Saturday, down 3.2 lbs... I will take it! DH and MIL and I went to see Wild Hogs over the weekend... it was a great movie and just what I needed... I laughed so hard at some points that I thought I have going to have to run to the bathroom. Great movie, highly recommend it, there were a few areas in the middle that it slowed down a bit and it was predictable but for those of us over 40 it was all too familiar and very funny. If you go see that movie make sure that you don't leave before the credits roll as there is a part that continues as the credits are rolling and well worth staying for.

I had a diet coke and a soft pretzel rather then popcorn, etc. The pretzel came in a wrapper with the nutritional information on it and I just about fell over when I read it... that pretzel was 9 points! But I think it was the best choice available and we went to a late afternoon showing (4:50) so I basically just used that as my supper and had a snack later on when I got home.

It sure sounds like everyone is busy and on track... that is awesome!

Sandacy: DH and I are going to Hawaii... we leave this Wednesday morning... I am just bouncing off the walls with excitment and so is DH...

I have to run as I am trying to get things ahead at work since I will be gone but have a great day all and I will try and stop back again later on.
Susan
Old 04-02-2007, 06:42 PM   #57  
Zoe
I see the SON in Texas

Height: 5'6"

Default I'm baaaaaack!

Hey you's guys......I see my name being called just recently here. I sure must be loved. LOL

To be perfectly honest, I was trying a different venue. I went to LA Weight Loss.....omg, I really HATED it!! That has got to be the WORST diet plan ever. Then I went "back" to Jenny Craig because I thought buying the food would be good for me....you know, someone telling you what to eat and that's all you eat. Nope. I counted the points on the Jenny meals and I was eating 23-24 pts a day. SAME AS WW! The difference? WW is more flexible for my lifestyle......so I went back this past Saturday.....bringing with me almost all the pounds I had lost and left there 'way back'. Oh well, I'm back on the WW wagon again....

Now, this is all NO REASON to have left my friends here but you's guys know me.....I tend to just go MIA for a bit.....but I always come "home" don't I

My little Miss Rylea is going to be 15 months old on Friday. Can you beleive it?? Time sure flies. I am posting a photo of her from Christmas. I have more recent photos but on a different computer. She is a cutie and the light of my life.

I'll be back to chat again in a day or so.....

love you's guys
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Ryleas first Christmas_1.jpg (27.4 KB, 17 views)
Zoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 11:07 AM   #58  

Default Happy Tuesday!

Well this is just a quick fly-by to see how everyone is doing... and to also say farewell for the week... I will catch up with everyone next week!

Have a happy day!
Susan
Old 04-03-2007, 11:16 AM   #59  
[url=http://www.3fatchick

Hello my buds -

Do you still remember me???? Sorry I've been away so long, combination of being really busy at work and, disgusted with myself re: ww, I mean REALLY disgusted, but what the heck - I'm back here anyway, still not doing anything good ww wise. Not sure what's up with me, but I don't have any inclination to do anything about ww - I don't remember feeling like this in so long.... I'd like to say I'm gonna try and do better, but I'd be lying, lol.

Oh well, anyway..........I've missed you guys and so many events apparently:

Es - on David's engagement, how great! That means in a couple of years you'll finally have that grandbaby, lol. Who is the girl, do you like her?

Terri - Belated to you. I hope it was great. I can't believe Britts is a junior in college already - HOLY MOLY, lol. As Jen says, lucky thing we don't age as everyone else around us does.

Jen - Congrats on your new job - that's wonderful. Good to hear you're sleeping better too. I can't believe 4 years have come and gone since your niece passed away. How are her daughters doing? And how is your sister?

Susan - You are doing fantastic - can you send me some Wow, tomorrow is your trip to Hawaii, right? Have a safe trip and a wonderful time - maybe you'll post some pics when you get back.

Sandy - Hi there, how are you? Happy belated to Greg, hope it was a good one. Too funny about the songs - thank goodness I don't know them, so I won't be humming them anytime soon, lol.

ZoeGirl - Hey girl, how's it going? You seem to be in the same boat I'm in, but at least you've gone back to ww. Miss Rylea is a little beauty, so cute! You must be crazy about her.

Willie and I celebrated our anniversary last Sunday - I surprised him with tickets to a play - The Pirate Queen - its new, an Irish play. It was great. Then we went to dinner also, we had a good time.

Alana and Sal are doing well - still newlyweds and very happy. They come to our house to do laundry, lol. They have invited us for Easter dinner at their new apartment. Since there's so many of us in the family, everyone will cook something, so thank goodness its never all on one person.

Some sad news, my ex-husband (Steven's Dad) lost his wife this past week. She had liver cancer and was only 54. Very sad. Steven came in from Florida this weekend - today is the funeral in Philadelphia. Life certainly is short.

Well, I gotta get back to work, but I really wanted to come in and say hi to everyone.

I'll talk to you's soon.

Hugs,

Dianne
dpadro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 08:59 AM   #60  

Dianne,
That is so sad. 54 is soooooo young.
Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!!!!! I am glad the newlyweds are doing well.

Susan,
When you come back let me know how you liked it. We are going within the year. We have a timeshare. My sister used it last Sept. and they said it was gorgeous.

Zoe,
Rylea is a doll. 15 mos. already. WOW!!! What was wrong with LA WL?
I always wondered what their plan was like. Glad you are back.

Jen,
Glad you had a great time.

We are busy and into the spring band season. BUSY BUSY!!!!
Concerts, trips to Orlando for Bradley and hubby and a trip to Chattanooga for Brandon. Bruce and Bradley will be in Fl. while Brittany celebrates her 21st birthday. She wants to go to a restaurant with a bar and order me a drink. She doesn't want to drink it she just wants to order it.
She is going to insist that they check her ID. Her birthday is May 5 which is Cinco de Mayo so maybe we will go to a Mexican Restaurant.
Well, I hope y'all have a great Thursday. No school tomorrow. It is a weather day. We didn't get to use it so they get it off.

Luv ya,
Terri