February 5 Weekly Thread

• *deleted*
  • Good luck on your weigh in
    I haven't written down my food for the past 2 days and had the munchies really bad. I don't think I did too bad though, as in I could have done worse. My anniversary is tomorrow, so we will more than likely go out to eat & I just hope I can do OK then. My weigh in is the day after that. I tried talking my husband into going out to eat the day after our anniversary, but he won't do that, he thinks it'll be bad luck or something!
  • My January was horrible eating wise... Anyway I am back at WW and got the new information (yah I can start with 26 points a day)..

Anyhoo, I am back to working out and managing my eating. I hate this freakin cold weather though.

Anyhoo, I think the Genster has woken up!

Cheers!

Ali
  • Hi LAdies:
    Ali! hi I have to PM you and pick your brain on a few things!
    Tlovr Just eat sensibly and ask for low salt and remember your water!
    Lori How did it go?
    I had a 5 hour meeting yesterday and am swamped today! I did turn down Pizza yesterday YAY! I noticed I was eating a lot and I've cut down so i feel better Just need to get Chex Mix out of the house!
    Gotta Run =) Kier
  • hi ladies!
    Hi ladies,
    How is everyone doing this week? Hi Lori ist's good to have you back. Sorry your trip wasn't the best You must be happy to be back home?

I had an ok week so far, I have been good the past two days and Thursday and Friday I was good, but this weekend I was awful I am paying for it now, bc the scale hasn't budged since I weighed myself on Sunday and that was at night!! UGH, why do I do this to myself, I was doing do good? I lost 1.2 last week, and I was almost down 38lbs and now I think I am definitly in for a gain this week. We'll see on Thursday I guess

Anyone have any good news to inspire me???
  • Lori You are totally right about the whole scale thing. I am embarrased to say this, and I know it seems silly but it's not -- I get on the scale several times a day and smetimes I get on it in the middle of the night if I wake up to pee. I have even got on it before and after a shower? I am not sure why bc you are right, it just makes me feel worse, unless I like what I see when I get on it. I never had a scale before and a few months ago I got one and I have been bad about weighing myself too often ever since. I have been a little bit better lately, I try to only get on each morning before breakfast whick is when I weigh in at my WW meeting. It may seem like a silly question but is there such thing as being addicted to weighing myself? I know I am being stupid but.... I was just think about it and I realized that the week I got my scale was the same week I hit my first "plateau" or at least I thought it was a plateau? Hmmmm looks like I have some thinking to do. Well anyways thanks for putting in in front of me, I really needed it.

Anyone else have scale issues?
  • Hey Ladies:
    I have been super swamped Every day this week! And its led to a bad trend me craving sugar (I can only safely eat 12g at a time) so when I crash from my coffee being done In my system I'm heading to the machine. Need some healthy protienny snacks to keep in my desk! Lori I hope your feeling better
    I went to the gyn yesterday and am now in Pharmacological menopause let the flashes begin! its only for 3 months so i can get back on track with a pill. Luckily my pap and other stuff came out negative so i don't need any scary exams phew!
    gotta run
    Kierie
  • I've been having a great week! I have exercised most days too so it's all good!

Kierie: if you need to pick my brain you can e-mail me!

Lori: yup, I hate this cold weather. Anyway I will go running outside tonight. I have restarted weight training.

Tanya: I had a bad weekend last week too. I hope you're having a good week!

Belle: I hope things are going okay with your mom coming to live wih you. Take care.

Ali
  • Hi ladies,
    Ali glad you are doing so well. I need some motivation, ugh I have been bad. I have not been at the gym all week bc Jax is sick

Hi Lori feeling better? Did you weigh in this week?

Jackson has Croup and a fever of 103.5, so I am bringing him in to see the pedi, AGAIN! I am worried bc his breathing is very labored and it usually isn't accompanied by such a high fever. OK I am off to the doctors office.
  • Hope it's OK for me to pop in and join this chat. I am pretty new to Weight Watchers, been on the plan for 2 weeks, 2 days now! So far I've lost 2.6 lbs which I am very pleased with.

Hope to be chatting with you ladies for awhile! 65 pounds worth of time...
  • Lori: Who knew Juliet was kind of a prisoner too?? Yup, I am a Lost fan I am also getting into Heroes!

Ali
  • Tanya: I am sorry your son has croup. The worst Genny has had is a cold, I hope your son gets better soon. How old is he?

Jessie! Yah! Welcome, that's a great loss!

Ali