Thursday Weigh In Results - 10/18

• Everyone/Anyone who weighs in on Thursdays is welcome to post your results here!!!!!

Okay group---we need a pep talk.
    Let's get going on our weight loss.

Dee----we're behind you (maybe a poor choice of words)--we're with you as you reach your Halloween goal.

Tina
    134 personal goal for Christmas
  • HI! Just wanted to stop in and wish everyone luck this week. I am keeping my fingers crossed that I hit my 90 lb mark today. I have been good this week but with having to take my anti-inflammitories you just can't tell. I am hoping that being nonsteroidal that the gain last time was a fluke. I sure hope so. Anyways, good luck all and I will check in later today or tomorrow. Have a good day.....Sis
  • Sis, forgive me for not mentioning that I'm crossing my fingers for you, too!!!!!
    You'll do it.

Tina
  • I managed a downward "yo" this week. Back to -9. Not bad considering I have cramps this evening so apparently it is TOM.

This message will be short after posting a novel on the other thread.

TOMORROW IS FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • WOOOHOOO! Down 2.25 this week! Total of 90.75, made my 5 lb star + .75. 100 lb magnet here I come!!! Then "ON TO ONE-DERLAND!! Have a GREAT week end.....Sis
  • Congrats Sis on your loss!! WOOHOO!!! you got another star and you'll have that magnet soon....congrats again!

Way to go Tammy on another loss....keep heading downward!!

I havent weighed in yet this week....prolly tomorrow.
    Dee
  • Way to go Sis!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wonderful!!

Good luck to everyone else! Have a great weekend and don't over do it on the food!!! (I'm saying that for myself!! LOL)

Bob just left about 15 min. ago. He's heading for Florida to visit his older brother in Tampa. He'll be home next Friday. Tim and I may end up eating out too much over the next week, so I'll try to be careful!