Closed Thread

Old 10-14-2001, 10:49 PM   #1  

Talking New to the WW 20's group...

Hi Everyone!!! I have been reading a few post tonight and decided to introduce myself to the group

My name is Barb I am 27 years old and I am from a suburb in Chicago, Illinois. I work full-time for a Insurance Company as an Executive Secretary. I am married to the greatest man on the planet who is my greatest supporter and best friend. We have been married 4 years and together for 7 years. I have been on Weight Watchers for almost 9 months and have lost a total of 59.2 pounds--SOOOOOOOOOOO close to 60!!!! My weigh ins are Wednesday afternoons so hopefully I will reach the 60 mark and earn one of those great gold stars I have grown fond of collecting!!!

I look forward to getting to know all of you and taking in your advise and sucess!!!!

Thanks!!!!
Old 10-15-2001, 09:39 AM   #2  
Bono Fanatic!

Hi Barbara! I just wanted to say hi and welcome you to our group! I am from Lansing, Illinois and now live in Lincoln Park, so we are kinda neighbors!

Keep posting - you'll get a lot of support here!

Jen
180/158/150
Old 10-15-2001, 09:39 AM   #3  
Shopper Extraordinaire

Hey Barb! Wow almost 60 pds. That is amazing. Definitely keep on posting. You are an inspiration along with all of the other 20 somethings Well Look forward to getting to know you on the daily thread!
Becky
Old 10-15-2001, 11:01 AM   #4  
Diet Dr Pepper Rules!

Hello Barb. Wow, 60 lbs is really amazing. I am from Glen Ellyn, IL but now live in Peoria, IL. So I am a central Illinois neighbor now.

Welcome to our group. Stop on by our daily thread.

Trish
Old 10-15-2001, 12:12 PM   #5  
A Yankee in Virginia

Barbara: Welcome! Hope you'll join us on our daily threads. And congrats on your loss so far! That's wonderful!
Old 10-15-2001, 07:49 PM   #6  

Thank you all for the great welcome I too look forward to getting to know all of you!!!! Nice to see there are quit a few Illinois people

Have a great night everyone!!!!
Closed Thread