Old 02-24-2007, 04:59 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 205/193/155

Tina- I have just decided to quit the WW meetings. I am still going to follow the program though. But you know what? We all are struggling and we ALL need support, so I really don't feel it matters what plan you are doing. As long and you need and can offer support, well then that is good enough for me! I will now be just weighing in on my scales on Monday.
I am glad that you have decided to join us and can't wait to get to know you!
Bandmom1011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 02:26 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 170/170/135

Height: 5'2"

Hi everyone. I am a total newbie to dieting. I went to an open house meeting last Monday for WW at work and I will be joining tomorrow. I'm trying to psyche myself up at thought of having to lose 30-40 pounds, but I'm feeling down.

I have no idea how much I actually weigh. I have never been on a diet before so all this is very new to me. I will be attending meetings during lunch hour every Monday at work. I know that I have gone up two sizes in the last couple of years and its not healthy. I am tired of feeling fat and want to take control.

Kat
katdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 04:06 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 200/196/137

Height: 5'6"

Hi,
Let me introduce myself. I am 32 and have been struggling with my weight since I was about 12. I have to say I am tired tired tired of trying to lose weight but at the same time I can't stop trying. I lost a bunch of weight once (after the birth of my first) and participated in an online group something like this. It was one of the few times I was sucessful at losing weight (which I gained back after my 2nd was born.... 6 years ago!! So I thought this might be a great place to get some support and hopefully give some to.

I'm a monday gal too. I started WW on-line about a month ago. I was doing really well. Then I got sick and stopped counting points and have gained back most of what I lost in the first few weeks. So tomorrow I start again and hopefully by next week there will be a loss. I will post weight on Monday. Gotta start somewhere. Thanks and nice to meet you all

Paige

Last edited by paige137; 02-25-2007 at 04:21 PM.
paige137 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 04:09 PM   #34  

Hi Kat,

This is my second time on WW and I have to tell you... if you stick with it, it will work. No doubt. Sticking with it can be difficult... but if you are doing it at work maybe you will have some co-workers to help you out. I think that makes a huge difference. Good luck and let us know how things go!
Old 02-25-2007, 07:44 PM   #35  

Hi Kat- I think that doing this at work will help. I know that when I was losing weight when I worked in a hospital setting, well I took alot from the other ladies I worked with. One thing I think is because when we do something for ourselves, it forces others to look at themselves and for some they would rather sabatoge you than to support you. So having others in your workplace doing it too should help you because you will have some there that understand.
I am so glad that you checked in here. I hope you continue to post. We can chit chat or whatever between weigh ins. I want this to be supportive and a place that we can be accountable to one another by posting our weigh ins.

Paige- I am also a 2nd time WW member. I am quiting the official meetings though. It is too expensive. They have taken out next mths payment already so I am trying to get that back. If they don't give it back though, I will go until April 7th when my card expires. I will get my support on this website though. I am not about to quit.

If anyone here needs an accountability partner- let me know. I have started exercising all because I have a buddy who checks in with me every day and encourages me. I encourage us all to have tickers on our siggy lines so that we can show everyone what our goals are and where we are in meeting those goals. Let me know if you need help getting them if you don't know how and want them.

Have a good week! Sending good WI wishes to you all.
Old 02-25-2007, 09:31 PM   #36  

S/C/G: 236.5/227/150

Height: 5'5

Welcome ladies. We are here to support you and listen.

I came online to fess before weigh in, that I have been weighing myself, and am thrilled with the results, but pigged out tonight at dinner. My husband and I took our girls and my parents to a new resturant that they have never been to. Of course, I eat everything in site. That's OK. I will be back on track tomorrow. I'm not eating anything else tonight. I am hoping it will not show on the scale tomorrow yet.

I WILL get up early and workout. I bought the WW exercise video and have only done it once. I bought it over a week ago. I am just letting all of you know this now. It is my way of checking in. Gotta start somewhere.

Well, gotta get ready for bed. Good luck to everyone tomorrow. My WI is in the evening, so I will post tomorrow night.

Later
NellieNell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 06:28 AM   #37  

Default My Monday weigh in

OK, here goes.

I'm at 198.5 and this is a gain. I'm not surprised. I have been off the WW for two weeks and gained back all but 1.5 pounds that I had lost.

But I just started with this group so maybe the accountability will help. Hope everyone's weigh in goes well.

Paige

Oh, and I made a ticker thing but don't think I put it in right or something. I'll work on that again.
Old 02-26-2007, 06:33 AM   #38  

This is a test to see if my ticker works...
Old 02-26-2007, 09:53 AM   #39  

S/C/G: 205.5/158.50/132

Height: 5'7"

Default Monday Weigh In

Ok...This is technically my FIRST weigh in. I started last Thursday.
Beginning Weight 205.5
Todays Weight 202.5
Small Goal Weight 199
Final Goal Weight 132

I am doing pretty good so far. I have incorporated some exercise into my program. I have been riding my exercise bike for 20 minutes a day for the past 2 days. I haven't been good about measuring my amounts of food yet. But today I'm going to be more conscious about it. I think this is going to be great motivation for staying on program. Weighing in is key I think. But not every day like I had been doing. So, I'm going to vow to stay off the scales until NEXT monday morning. Today I have a bunch of salmon to eat. So I'm prepared and have stuff to eat. That was my problem yesterday ... so I got really hungry but I didn't go crazy other than eating a hotdog plain with no bun.

Ok...onward!!!!

Tina
onmyown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 11:37 AM   #40  

Just checking in to let you all know that I am down another .4 yeah.
Doesn't change my ticker though cause I am at 198.4

TINA- you are doing great!!! I am proud of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-26-2007, 03:54 PM   #41  

S/C/G: s/c/g: 173/167.8/130

Height: 5'4

I don't know if I'm too late to join this group or not, but I just joined WW today, the 26th of February and am looking forward to talking to people about their progress!
cytheria21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 04:20 PM   #42  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Hello ladies...

A big to the newbies! Glad to have you ladies here and looking forward to getting to know you!

I am sorry that I can't remember to check in here, lol...losing my mind I swear.

to all the "losers" and maintainers this week! And to those who gained...hugs to you! We are here for you and today is a new day!

I am down 2 pounds this week and happy about that. As long as I can keep it up I will be happy. I am wanting to be down a few pounds for two upcoming weddings, one in June and one in Sept. I want to wear something really cute. Have a ways to go so have time to get to work.

NELLIENEL...what kind of exercise video is it? I didn't even know WW had any videos...must check them out. I am always looking for something new to try.

CYNTHERIA...it's not too late to join...anyone can jump in anytime they want...the more the merrier!

Take care ladies and I hope everyone has a wonderful day!
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 08:50 PM   #43  

S/C/G: 236.5/227/150

Height: 5'5

Well, I didn't get up this morning to work out. I am not a morning person. I would have done it this afternoon, but really don't have time on WI days. But, I did do good at my weigh in. I lost 3.4!!! Yaaa!!! Still need to work on the exercise thing.

I just wanna say congrats to everyone. Now here's to another great week.
NellieNell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 10:51 PM   #44  

S/C/G: 148/148/127

Height: 5'7"

First official weigh in (on here that is..... doing this from home... have done WW meetings once and did wonderfully) Sounds like most everyone did well this week! Congrats!

Beginning Weight 148
Todays Weight 148
Small Goal Weight 140
Final Goal Weight 127
10 Months to Mrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 03:27 PM   #45  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Hello ladies

Shanell...WTG on the loss this week! That is a GREAT loss! Keep up the good work!

Hello to everyone else. Not much going on, just wanted to check in and see how everyone is doing.

Have a GREAT, losing week ladies!
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote