Whole Foods Lifestyle For discussion of whole foods and more natural diets.

Old 08-06-2017, 05:29 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 182/159/150

Height: 5'8"

Default After Whole 30

I have just finished (a week ago) my first Whole30 round. I feel so great and it has been a good way to keep me focused on my longterm weight loss and, even more, the need for maintenance. In my adult life I have gained and lost the same 30 lbs. at least 10 times. Every time I "arrive" at 140-150 (I am 5'8") I swear that I will stay there and then... I get lost in wine and ice cream and bread.

The Whole30 has helped me really clean out my body and for almost 40 days, now, I have been dairy, grain,sugar, alcohol free. It is mostly a diet of veggies, fruit, healthy fats and meat/fish/eggs. My body (which I generally have a hard time "hearing") is really loving the no grains and dairy. I think that is the key for me, even more than no sugar.

Anyone else have success this way?
ramsay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2017, 01:48 PM   #2  
Here to Learn

S/C/G: 225/140/135

Height: 5'5"

My husband and I did the Whole 30, just once. It had a serious effect on how we eat- it cleaned up our diets a lot, possibly permanently. It's made us both more aware of how foods affect our weight, our moods, our inflammation levels, our guts, etc.
EagleRiverDee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2020, 05:58 AM   #3  

thank you so much for motivating us Eagleriverdee!
Deepy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dairy free, grain free, whole30, yoyo dieting