Blender recomendations?

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • So far we are absolutely loving the VitaMix. We each use it at least once a day. I've made smoothies and gazpacho so far (lovely thick green smoothies!), DW has been branching out to sauces, nut butters and garlic scape pesto. I'd have to say we are very happy with our purchase right now. Thanks everyone
  • Quote: That sounds like a tempting offer! I'd like to hear how you like your choice when you get it.

Funny video I guess it's better that your other half watches that video than this video
    hahaha so funny I saw that and then I believed I could smell that bass....lol
  • I have the Vitamix. LOVE it! We make smoothies, shakes, sauces, dip, peanut butter, bread crumbs, soup, the list goes on. We use it multiple times a day. Did I say, I love it? LOL Good luck deciding!
  • VITAMIX IS AMAZING. Sometimes I put a tub of greek yogurt in the freezer, then take a chunk of the frozen yogurt and a handful of frozen raspberries and throw it in the vitmix. Delicioussss
  • Just in response to the Blendtec being more commercial - the Vitamix is well-known in the chef community as well; they are the blender of choice at some pretty major chains too (Starbucks and McDonalds to name a couple).

That said I think you'd be happy with either. I've spent some time in Cleveland (where Vitamix is from) so I am a bit of a fan.
  • My favorite reason for the Vitamix is this recipe:

~2 c frozen banana pieces
    ~3/4 c milk

Blend. Enjoy your banana ice cream. YUUUUUM!