Soooooo happy to see this section!

• I am really glad to see this section! I've been gone awhile and just coming back again.

I have been seeing a medical nutritionist and also reading a LOT and getting into more and more of a healthful, whole foods way of eating. It's working great! Can't wait to share more with everyone... I'm off to read the threads.
  • Hey there Misti, welcome back! I live in Washington too, Canyon Park/Bothell so we are VERY close to each other!

See you around.
  • Isn't wholefoods fun? It's such a great replacement for the "fun" of junk and sweets
  • Hey, good to see you again! Yah we sure are close! I used to live at Northcreek but last spring moved to Kenmore... still within 10 minutes of each other!!
  • Julie you are so right! I am not "completely" whole foods as I still eat a few other thngs... but it is amazing how much better I feel and actually it all TASTES so much better! I am fortunate to have PCC Natural Markets AND Whole Foods stores both within reasonable driving distance... plus a really nice farmer's market not far away. I get a lot of the special salads and stuff from PCC especially... perfect protein salad, red quinoa tabouli, all kinds of neat things! YUM
  • Me, too!
    I'm a newbie to 3fc and am following South Beach. I'm really interested in all of this and am off to read, too.

Debbie