Help finding specific healthy mayo product

• Help! When I lived in Seattle, I used to buy this really great, flavored mayo product from my local healthy foods grocery store (PCC Market). I can't remember the name of it! There were multiple flavors. I remember my jar had a white wrapper with a green lid, with some kinda golden colored picture on the front (of an herb?). I thought it was vegannaise, but that's not it (but I seem to recall some kind of pun on "mayonnaise" for the name). My google-fu is failing me, any suggestions??
  • I don't know the product that you used to have, but I like the products from Spectrum Naturals. They have a good selection that includes flavored mayos. I use the canola mayonaise and flavor it myself depending on what I need.

Trader Joe's has some nice flavored mayos if you have a TJs near you.
  • I found it - Lemonaise. Heh I dont remember it being so expensive, I love it though!
  • I don't really care for mayo but I bought some for recipes, I bought nayonaise. Its pretty decent, lower calorie than regular mayonaise and vegan
  • I looked at that too. Oddly, I don't really LIKE mayo, but I really like flavored mayos. I actually like to put it on broccoli!