Best low cal whole grain bread - Page 2 - 3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

Whole Foods Lifestyle For discussion of whole foods and more natural diets.

Old 12-28-2006, 03:00 PM   #16  
I AM healthy!

S/C/G: 270/196.2/135

Height: 5'4

Lots of great suggestions here. I have found the ezekiel varieties of breads and am enjoying them. They are organic sprouted bread and have no presevatives, some even have no salt or sugar. Only 80 cals a slice and VERY filling!
Jasmine31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006, 04:27 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 163.5/142/120

Height: 5' 1"

Thanks everyone for the suggestions. I had written some of the brand names down when I went to the store this morning to see what I could find. It's really snowing hard today with the possibility of it turning into another blizzard so everyone has stocked up and the only bread left were two loaves of rye bread in the entire bread section. So I went to the health food section and got the frozen Ezekiel bread mentioned above (at $4.19 a loaf).

Have a nice day. I'll be inside staying warm

Charlene
charlenej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006, 07:32 PM   #18  
I AM healthy!

S/C/G: 270/196.2/135

Height: 5'4

Hope you like it! It has no presevatives though so keep it in the freezer. I always pop it in the toaster in the a.m. You may be able to find it in your regular store on the shelf. Mine is $2.49 and $2.99 on the shelf out here.
Jasmine31 is offline   Reply With Quote