Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2006, 04:30 PM   #61  
banned

hey guys
just droppin in to say hi im not bk op yet but yall are doin awesome!
welcome to all the newbies

as per TBL, they better redeem themselves!! i was soooo p/o i was like how can they they just drop the added ppl in tyhere and then end it??? did yall see ho kai is being? she ticked!! she s like i gave up goin home for this??? they are all like these ppl have got to go!!!
Old 11-04-2006, 06:03 PM   #62  
Losing on the Beach

S/C/G: 205/ticker/164

Height: 5'5

I think it was kinda weird that they said the at home players have lost more than the ones at the ranch that they brought to the house, it seems so hard for me at home sometimes...I cant imagine them doing better
Old 11-04-2006, 08:26 PM   #63  
banned

http://www.holistichiro.com/weightlo...fifty_ways.pdf
Old 11-04-2006, 08:27 PM   #64  
banned

you and me both chris!(unless they get free training or something we dont know about)
Old 11-04-2006, 09:48 PM   #65  
Stay Focused & Committed

S/C/G: 237/205/184

Height: 5" 5.5

Hi all,

Just wanted to pop in and say hi and I hope everyone is having a good month so far.

I've been sticking to my plan and I had a loss this week of 2.4 pounds. I'm sticking with the Core plan and I love it. I'm staying off the scale too. It's hard but I'm doing it. I hope everyone has a great OP week!!

I
Old 11-05-2006, 08:19 AM   #66  

S/C/G: 199.5/186/135

Good job Gettinfit!!!! Keep it up - we're early into the month and you're doing great!

Didn't get a chance to do any cooking yesterday. Got called into work but the good thing was that I was able to run to the Fruit/Veggie market and STOCK UP. My fridge was so bare of good healthy stuff. Now that problem is gone! Too bad I have to work again today. I do have a couple hours after church so maybe that will be the key for the week.

Have a good Sunday everybody!
Old 11-05-2006, 12:14 PM   #67  
Kimmy

S/C/G: 181.2/181.2/130

Height: 5 foot nada

Hidy Ho Neighbors,

I am not long up and I had a pretty good nap today. Hopefully I won't be too tired tonight at work.

I stayed OP again yesterday and exercised for an hour before I went to work. All I had last night at work was 2 bottles of water and a mini bag of light popcorn. The girls are cooking a turkey dinner today at work so I stuffed the bird and put it in the oven for them at 6Am this morning. They were very thankful and said they were going to save some for me. I told them all I wanted was a little bit of white turkey so I could make a sandwich tonight. They also have this wonderful looking Mississippi Mudd Pie for dessert......I WANTED TO EAT IT MYSELF.......LOL. But another of my co-workers bought in a Zucchini Bread also so she said she was going to save me a small piece of that instead. They are really helpful when it comes to my eating......most of the time....lol

Anyway I NEED to get a cup of coffee and hit the treadmill again so I will talk to you all soon.

Hi ya andreaphilip3, Rose, Christian, GettinFit, scalewatcher. What's up today?

TTYS

Kim
Old 11-05-2006, 02:30 PM   #68  
banned

hi guys!

great job fit!! im on core too...(or should i say i was bf i fell off ) but i will work my way back

hi kim! good job hon im glad you got some nap time in!
hi rosie.... im glad you have healthy food now.
Old 11-06-2006, 07:09 AM   #69  

S/C/G: 209/196/140

Height: 5'1"

Congratulations on your weight loss GettinFit! Keep up the good work ladies!
Pluggin' away here. I made a much needed grocery run as well this weekend. Makes staying on program SO much easier with lots of healthy choices!

It's a new week! Let's DO IT!!
Old 11-06-2006, 08:05 AM   #70  
Losing on the Beach

Lynn- I am with ya girl....I know we can and will do great ....depends on just how bad we want it right??
Today is my second day on the South Beach Diet and so far so good...I had gained almost 5 pounds eating out with my family over the weekend though (before staring the plan yesterday) and 3.5 are gone today so hopefully the other pound and a half will be gone by morning, (water weight I am sure) Wont be able to change my ticker till Thursday and it may not be a big change but I am sure I will have a loss even if it is tiny this week Looking for a better one the next week and hope to be at least 144 by the end of the 14 days on the first phase...then I will do it again right after Thanksgiving and hope to hit the 139 before the Christmas party at least that is my goal Hope you all have a great day, and dont worry I will be back on WW to maintain my losses before ya know it
Old 11-06-2006, 08:49 AM   #71  

S/C/G: 199.5/186/135

Happy Monday morning! How did everyone's weekend go? Fortunately, I kept busy so there wasn't the opportunity for havoc. I grabbed yummy veggie lasagna roll ups for lunch today, a pear and a banana. Brought in my box of instant oatmeal and I think I'm good to go. Gotta remember to bring in some veggies though. I think I've been slacking a bit on them lately. I love a weekend after being totally OP! I feel so much better today.

Let's pick ourselves up and have a great week everybody!
Old 11-06-2006, 09:37 AM   #72  

S/C/G: 275 / 275 / 125

Height: 5'3"

Well, my weekend and last week were not so great. I was sick, so I journaled very little between fevers. I ate so few vegetables and drank so little water that I'm starting to feel like the plumbing's going to back up. I am back OP today with a vengence. I am journaling, drinking my water and am going to eat all those veggies and exercise like a demon this week. I will get back on track. This is my first really lackluster week in about 3 months since joining WW. I know I can't help it when I get sick, but I don't like falling behind in my journaling and stuff.

So last week's WI was down 2.4 #. We will see this afternoon what the scales say. I hope to get something out of that sickness last week. Maybe I will have lost something. Keep your fingers crossed.
Old 11-06-2006, 09:55 AM   #73  
Losing on the Beach

Glad your feeling better Cheryl...I am sure you will have another loss this weigh in....

Rose- Great job on sticking OP over the weekend....You go girl
Old 11-06-2006, 10:34 AM   #74  

S/C/G: 166.5/166.5/135

Height: 5'5"

My Nov goal: Get on program. Period.
Old 11-06-2006, 11:13 AM   #75  
banned

hi guys.....

free: right now thats my goal too and its so dang hard.

hi kim rosie chris and anyone i missed
Closed Thread