3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Watchers (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-watchers-18/)
-   -   Wendie Plan Followers...Come on Over! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-watchers/96276-wendie-plan-followers-come-over.html)

sunshinedaizy 10-19-2006 11:42 AM

Wendie Plan Followers...Come on Over!

A home for Wendie Plan Followers!
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y29...itewelcome.gif

I am starting this thread because the information thread has become an answer and question page for many...So here is a a home for Wendie Plan Followers!

Welcome everyone!

If you have any questions or comments feel free to post here!

stacynak 10-19-2006 01:20 PM

Count me in!!! I am on day 3 of WP & so far, so good..... however only time will tell! It feels like Tuesday will never come......

Anyway, here is how my week looks. I tweaked the WP info to work with my week & weigh in. Give me you honest opinions about how it looks.....

Tuesday (early a.m. weigh in) 39
Wednesday 25
Thursday 28
Friday 26
Saturday 29
Sunday 24
Monday 24

Like other said in the info thread...it's kinda odd to have so many pts on somedays, but I'm willing to try this for a few weeks & see how it goes.

I'd love to hear what others are doing :)

WineBratSF 10-19-2006 04:32 PM

Nice! Like the new thread...so week 3 on Wendie, 5 of WW.
Last week, I had a gain due to stupid software conference food, but that's ok. I lost all of it this week. Looking at my old WW books, before Wendie was known, I would consistantly lose .5 - 1 lb a week. Not bad at all, but this seems to be kicking me in to overdrive.

I'm good with the planning, and usually have my SHD on weekends so I can have some fun. It's easy for me to plan at the office, because I just brown bag it.

Good luck to all!

scalewatcher 10-19-2006 04:57 PM

Hey Wendy :) I have shared this with a lot of my family and friends. I am so glad that you helped me to get it going. I lost 4.2 lbs. the first week. I have been in a slump for a couple of weeks. I am waiting for it to kick in again. I have been doing a lot of exercise so I'm thinking that since muscle weighs more than fat; I must be building muscle and losing fat. I can see a difference in my body tone. I just want to see the scale numbers getting smaller. Great idea about this link. :hug:

justsomegirl 10-20-2006 10:48 AM

Tomorrow will be the last day of my 5 weeks on the Wendy plan. I cheated pretty bad this week, so I gained a couple pounds back... but I'm losing it again! Despite the cheating, however, I have lost 8.2 lbs on the Wendy plan so far. Here is how I divided up my points:

Monday: 24
Tuesday: 26
Wednesday: 24
Thursday: 25
Friday: 28
Saturday: 39
Sunday: 29

funnygirl76 10-20-2006 11:54 AM

Im going into my 3rd week on the Wendie Plan. After doing exactly 20 points a day for 2 weeks and having a total loss of only 1 lb (lost 1.4 lbs. the first week, gained .4 lbs the second week). I decided to try the WP. First weeks loss 1.4 lbs. Second weeks loss 1.6 lbs. I definatly think my body likes the WP, LOL! So I have tripled my weight loss on WP, and I am thrilled. Here is my WP schedule.

Thursday (WI day) 20 points
Friday 25 points
Saturday 21 points
Sunday 35 points (SHD)
Monday 20 points
Tuesday 24 points
Wednesday 22 points

boaterswife 10-20-2006 01:44 PM

Hi everyone! I'm not yet on the Wendie Plan, I've been using flex since August 8th. So far all has been OK, but last week I had a dissappointing loss of 1 pound. I know, I know, a pound loss is good, but after my first 8-9 weeks, I was sad to see that #!! I just wanted to make sure I "get it" before I decide to jump on the Wendie Wagon!

In a nutshell, the way I understand it is this: Vary your points daily, making sure your super high day is a minimum of 3 days before weigh in. Other than that, the way you vary the points is personal choice? Does this very simplified version sound correct?

My weigh in is tomorrow (Saturday) and I'm anxious to see the results. I've not used many flex points in the last two months because I really haven't been hungry or needed them.....therefore, using so many of them makes me a bit nervous!!

Miss_Cretia 10-20-2006 06:53 PM

Ok, OK- I need to stop the whining and do this!

:crossed: I'm a WW Wendie Planner also (first wk).

My schedule:

Monday 26
Tuesday 24
Wednesday 22
Thursday 27
Friday 23
Saturday 37
Sunday 22

My official weigh in day - Wednesday.. Let's do this! :dance:

spanky 10-21-2006 11:45 AM

Hmmm....

This is Interesting ! When I stick to my points exactly I binge after 2-3 days, it just doesn't seem like enough food. I mean, 1000 calories give or take is just too low for me to go with long term. My results have been scanty so far at best!

This being Saturday, it's a good time to start. Monday is my weigh in. I printed my "20 Point" chart out in BIG letters and have it on my fridge. I'm willing to give this a try!

Ipa

stacynak 10-22-2006 09:38 PM

okay ladies~ is anyone else (who is in Week 1 of WP) getting nervous. My WI is Tues morning & I've got major butterflies. I just don't know what to think..... Logically I know it will be okay, but part of me is saying "You had some major points days" & is starting to freak a little. :o Anyone else feeling this way????

Miss_Cretia 10-22-2006 09:56 PM

I'm with you Stacy; I weigh in right behind you on Wednesday morning... We'll see what the verdict is. The others have assured me to cut out the whining (I went on and on and on about it in another thread). I'm just chicken. But since then, I've been ok. Wednesday will tell. I've been exercising like a bandit. Good luck!! We'll be fine.

Sunflower22 10-23-2006 12:46 AM

I am starting week 3 back OP and until I see a stop in losing OP I am going to stick to flex - however the second I start to plateau, it's the Wendie Plan for me! I can completely understand how it would work better. I'm just going to give my body another couple weeks to see what it does on flex.

WineBratSF 10-23-2006 01:46 PM

Well I had a crazy weekend of parties, so I'm hoping that super high day really means SUPER high day :-)

The good news is, I am still on track using Wendie's methodology. I'm Thursday's weigh in, so it seems we have a sequential success tracker!

freckledfrog 10-23-2006 10:21 PM

Good luck, girls! I'm anxious to see how you all do (and if I'll be joining.) ;)

stacynak 10-24-2006 01:07 AM

T- (minus) 13 hours til my WI........ I am positive I am going to dream it all night :) Wish me luck!!