Closed Thread

Old 06-11-2006, 03:03 PM   #1  

Default New to WW

Hello everyone,
My name is Kim. I just started WW again last week for the third time. My first time I lost 20 lbs. but had to quit when I got pregnant. The second time it was about a month after my miscarriage and my frame of mind was definately not on weight loss. So here I am at number three. I want to make this work for me, I have a clear head with a positive attitude.
I'm glad I found this board, I know I am going to need reinforcement along the way. I look forward to getting to know and celebrate everyone's success.
Old 06-11-2006, 03:37 PM   #2  

Hello Kim and welcome to 3FC

What part of IL are you from Im from a town called Mendota
Old 06-11-2006, 04:03 PM   #3  

Thanks for the welcome! I'm from Joliet, I've heard of Mendota, but not sure where it is.
Old 06-11-2006, 05:25 PM   #4  
Another Tammy

HI Kim! I'm Tammy. I used to teach in Lockport so I was in Joliet often. I live in Beecher (near Crete). Welcome and good luck!
Old 06-11-2006, 07:06 PM   #5  
banned

welcome kim!
Old 06-11-2006, 07:53 PM   #6  

Thanks for the welcomes!!
Tammy, what did you teach in Lockport? I have to go to the high school this week for my daughter's dance recital.
Old 06-15-2006, 02:31 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 168/158/140

Hi everyone! I've been reading the boards for a couple of weeks, and was thinking about registering, but when I saw where everyone is located, I had to write in!

I live in Orland and work in Joliet! I've been attending the meetings in Lockport on my way home, but my work hours have changed so I haven't been able to go for a couple of weeks.

I'm thinking of just stopping meetings and going it alone with help from everyone here.
Old 06-15-2006, 03:43 PM   #8  
banned

chrishel,

imo, if itsat all possible go to meetings. i attend a weekend group and dont muxch i canb go this summer but when i can i will bnc i find them important. i intend to go full time by sept.
Old 06-19-2006, 02:52 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 168/158/140

I've been going to the meetings and I bounce around from location to location. My "home" location has two meetings a week and I can't attend them anymore. So I go to a Center when I can't make it. It makes it harder, because I usually have the two kids in tow and I feel like I'm paying for the privledge to get weighed, since I WI and leave as not to disturb the group with my little ones. I get a lot more out of it when I can relax and listen and talk to other members about their experiences.

I also travel for work quite a bit, so my schedule is never the same.

Sorry, to be so negative right now. I'm just grumpy from the new policy they implemented that if you miss a meeting, it's a $5 fee. When I first joined (2 weeks before), I was told there was a 3 meeting grace. Now I'm feeling like WW just wants my money.

And if you think about it, doesn't WW want us NOT to lose so they can collect more money?

OK. Thanks for letting me vent! I'm not really this grumpy all the time, I promise!
Closed Thread