Closed Thread

Old 04-09-2006, 12:10 PM   #1  

Default Have Coupons but Missed Meetings!

Good morning, I bought the 11 weeks for $99, then started to sell and buy a house, which required me to travel out of state and be generally crazy
I have missed 3 weeks of those coupons...will they accept the coupons from the weeks I missed and allow me to continue on using my coupons that are left?

I have never failed at WW before but I am starting to have doubts in myself!
Thanks for your help!
Old 04-09-2006, 05:14 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 248.6/249/135

Height: 5'2"ish

marsydoats...first of all don't doubt yourself. it's when we let the doubt creep in that we fail. All of us have bad days or weeks or whatevers. We have lives...it happens. The important thing is to get back up. For example... I was having a good week. Until Thursday when I let it go to pot and back. I tried to stay OP but I was PMSing and stressing about different things and I just wanted to give it up and got get fast food. The first night I did...but then I got right back up. Now I wasn't the best the last few days...can tell you I didn't exercise all week and I didn't get my water in the last few days. So when I weighed in today I gains 1.6lbs. That was very upsetting to me because I knew that I did it too myself. HOWEVER...after my meeting I went to the grocery and vowed to have a good week. I've made my plan which is half the battle. Now I'm determined to stick to it.

and secondly...yes you can use the coupons for the missed weeks. They just take the coupons for the weeks you missed and for the current meeting.

Hope this helps...
Old 04-10-2006, 04:28 PM   #3  

Default Missed Meetings Thanks Chrissy

Hi Chrissy, Thank you so much for the much needed support! I weighed in today but they pull your card after 5 weeks....didn't know it had been that long! They had me pay for registration but didn't take any coupons today....so I still have the rest of the coupons I paid for and can use them!
I lost 10 pounds! You have the right spirit because we both will fall off the wagon once in a while....or we are not human! You are so right to not allow that to become so negative that we NEVER lose weight.
This weekend is Easter (avoid all Easter Bunnies, chocolate or otherwise
And my birthday and my anniversary! So today at the meeting they gave me great hints as to how to eat out etc.....so my goal is to still lose by next monday.
How are you doing today??? Hope everything is going well. Thanks again, Marilyn
Old 04-10-2006, 08:18 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 248.6/249/135

Height: 5'2"ish

hi Marilyn. Glad to hear you can still use the coupons even though you had to pay the registration again. I didn't realize it had been that long since you'd been back. BUT you're back now so that's what matters.

Glad to hear you lost. It's hard for me to lose when I'm under the stress it seems you've been under.

And my thoughts on this weekend...plan..plan..and plan somemore. You can do it all if you just plan for it. Hope you're week is going great.
Closed Thread