3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Watchers (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-watchers-18/)
-   -   Journal - Tuesday, July 31, 2001 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-watchers/8005-journal-tuesday-july-31-2001-a.html)

LM 07-31-2001 07:36 AM

Journal - Tuesday, July 31, 2001

Good morning, my hubby's back and he is a very bad influence in the eating department. compulsions have reared their ugly heads...but today is a new day.

b:
cheerios, almonds, raisins, milk 6
damn cafe damn twist dammit 1
coffee

L:
turkey sand 2
broccoli
peach 1

d:
fish 4
corn on cob/butter spray 2
roasted potatoes 3
green beans

snack:
boboli pizza 4
choc milk 2.5
bites of hc ice cream 1
total - 26.5

exercise: treadmill 40 mins -2

home weigh in tonight - - - stayed the same

kt marie 07-31-2001 09:09 AM

Good morning, Laurel! Sometimes I feel like my DH is sabotaging me in the eating arena, although he's quite good most of the time. He is not really overweight; has a belly that needs to shed about 15 pounds. Is your DH have a weight problem?

B:
Coffee (0/0)
Baker's breakfast cookie (4/4)

L:
Turkey on 2 slices LF bread w/lettuce, tomato & mustard (2/6)
Watermelon & grapes (1/7)

Snack:
Carrots (0/7)

D:
1 cup skim milk (2/9)
Chicken stir fry w/vegetables & rice (6/15)

Snack:
Blue Bunny FF creamsicle bar thing (1/16)
WW 2 point bar (2/18)

Water:
148 oz (it's 95 degrees today & very humid!)

Exercise:
Treadmill for 3.1 miles, 4.1 MPH, 7% incline

Point Range: 18-25

kt marie 07-31-2001 09:17 AM

Laurel -

I just re-read your journal & noticed your "new" food of damn cafe damn twist dammit!! :lol: :D

You are too funny....

patch30 07-31-2001 10:06 AM

Laurel - Are those (d--m) cafe twists really only one point???

I'm with you Laurel and Katie... my hubby (LL) is also quite liberal in the food dept. He tried to make a "lite" dinner last night and everything was soaked in peanut oil. Mighty tastey but oh... those points. :( :( :(

Morning
1/2 bagel - 2
cof - 1

Midday
yes... Fish Tacos ;) - 5
apple - 1

Evening
wine - 4
chicken w/ skin - 7
artichoke w/ butter - 2
potatoes - 3

est Total - 25
water - 32 oz +

Jamie 07-31-2001 10:29 AM

Good morning everyone!

Points for the day=18-25

Dairy: * Fruit: ** Veggies:

Exercise: 40 minute walk and sit ups

Breakfast: 1 Kashi Go Lean Bar (5/5)

Snack: 1 peach (1/6)

Lunch: 1 piece frozen pepperoni pizza (9/15)

Snack: 1 peach (1/16)

Dinner: 3 low fat pancakes (1/17), 1/8 c. lite syrup (1/18),
2 Boca links(1/19), & 1 c. skim milk (2/21)

Snack: 1 Kashi Go Lean Bar (5/26)

Total points for the day=26 (Oops! Accidentally went 1 point over my max).

lalala 07-31-2001 12:49 PM

Man, this is so funny. I was going to bring the DH/SO program sabotaging etc. notion up on the TFL thread.

I was rereading the program materials and looking at point values for foods. DP was sort of making fun of the whole thing and asking what was the most/least etc. I almost whomped her over the head with the book. She has gained a good 20 lbs in the past few years but is so tall it doesn't look bad.

breakfast:
eas protein bar 4/4
mozz stick 1/5
lunch:
salad 3/8
turkey 1/9
moz stick 1/10
apricots 1/11
nutrigrain bar 3/14
dinner:
1 pc pizza 8/22
skinny cow 2/24
chips ahoy 3/27

workout: si,si - dog putters and moving officemate
vitamin: si,si
water: si,si,si

lala

LM 07-31-2001 01:04 PM

The hubby is not overweight which is part of the problem. In fact, he was always quite slender and has recently put on about 15 pounds with middle age, but still within normal limits. He has always been able to eat without gaining weight. Now he's gained a little weight, but still snacks alot. He doesn't sabotage me so much a lead by bad example. He always has to have a loaf of italian bread every day, which I pick on. Pretzels, which I pick on. Cheese, which I pick on. Icecream/sorbet, which I pick on. Are we noticing a trend here????

And yes, patch the cafe twists are 1 point a piece according to the label. But they wouldn't be any points IF I WOULDN'T EAT THEM!!!! :o

patch30 07-31-2001 01:12 PM

LM - you rock with that Stairmaster! And doing it before lunch...great idea.

My hubby also loves the bread on the table - mostly at restaurants - and in my face :(. I know he does not do it on purpose but it is soooo hard not to "pick". I just keep reminding myself that each bite with a bit o' oil or butter is 1 point. Sometimes it's worth it and - fortunately - sometimes not. We've got a whole bunch of munchies left over from the sail and they're sitting on the counter. I just want to put it out there that I will put them away in the cabinet - on a high shelf - when I get home.

mpinkham 07-31-2001 09:18 PM

Morning
hot water with lemon juice 0
soy butter 2
english muffin 2

Midday
fish 5
grilled veggies 1
stuffed grape leaves 1
ww bar 2

Evening
vigoraide soy drink 4