Closed Thread

Old 07-28-2001, 08:44 AM   #1  

Default Baseball game

In a couple of weeks I'm going to an afternoon baseball game with some friends, in Baltimore. I haven't been to a baseball game in years and years, so it should be fun.

What I'm wondering is, is there anything good to snack on at a baseball stadium? I'm sure I can get diet coke, or the equivalent. I know there are pretzels, but are those the "super high in fat" pretzels, usually? And I'm sure eating a WHOLE huge pretzel would be a lot of points.

Am I better off just smuggling my own snack in?
Old 07-28-2001, 12:00 PM   #2  

Bring your own snacks, pretzels, popcorns, Luna bars - aside from the high fat content of things at the ball park - the prices are out of sight. Enjoy the game.
Old 07-28-2001, 11:37 PM   #3  
Soon to be Lifetimer

We went to an Indians game and I was wondering what I would eat there too. I had my husband stop before we got there so I could get a bite to eat at a fast food joint. Then I took a bottle of water with me in a backpack (we have a 2 year old so I needed diapers too --- but a good way to get your snacks in too!) I also took a cereal that I eat (dry, without milk) and also popcorn cakes. I never even had a craving for any of the ball park stuff.
I would suggest that you pack a large purse with low point snacks and take a water bottle and fill it at the fountains if you run out!
Good luck and have fun.
Old 07-31-2001, 05:50 PM   #4  

The ballgame got sold out, drats. So we had to pick something else to do that day.

Anyone know if there's anything healthy to eat at a horse racing track? :-)

Actually, I'll bank some points and pack some snacks. I assume we're going to have to eat out sometime that night, but maybe people will just eat at the tracks, and I can graze all night. I don't know what to try to plan for, if we'll hit a restaurant afterwards or a club or what.
Closed Thread