Closed Thread

Old 02-28-2006, 12:51 PM   #1  

Default Another newbie

Hi everyone,

I started WW in November and have lost 25 lbs. so far. I still have 79 lbs. to go. That makes my total loss needed 104 lbs. so I hope it's okay for me to join your group.

I live in Alberta, Canada and I'm an author. At the moment I'm kind of laid up with a broken ankle. I broke it three weeks ago and have three more weeks in cast. The reason I'm laid up is that when I put my foot down for any length of time it still swells. It is better than it was, however, so I know it's making progress.

Wednesday is my weigh in day and I really have been trying to stay on program. It's not always easy but hey, don't we all know that?

I look forward to getting to know you ladies and sharing ideas and tips for weight loss.
Old 02-28-2006, 04:35 PM   #2  

Hi Maggie!

Gee, only 104 to lose...do you fit the definition? I think we'll let you in!

I've never broken a bone...(knocking on wood)...but you have my sympathies. I don't do pain! I hope weighing on one foot doesn't give an odd result. I've seen that just standing differently on the scale can mess it up at times.

You've done great losing over the holidays! Good for you! I kinda stalled out there but am hoping I'm back on track! We'll see!

I look forward to learning more about you! Tell us more about being an author - what kind of books do you write?
Old 02-28-2006, 04:47 PM   #3  

Oh, meant to say....Come join us on the weekly thread...Our topic is "Weekend Tempations"...but any contribution is more than welcome!
Old 02-28-2006, 09:00 PM   #4  
Never Ever Give Up !

S/C/G: 250/204/150

WELCOME MAGGIE !!! SO great to always see someone new,,,I am pretty new here also,,,some really nice people here and lots of input and feed back,,that I love,,,just so nice to have a home so to speak,,,lol,,,we are pretty close in the wt,,,I started back on Feb 9th and was at a all time high of 250 a lot for my 5ft almost 2,,I don't have ww here so I do it alone with everyones help,,,the support of a meeting is what I miss,,and this site seems to help me even more I think,,the one on one,,,anway I was not suppose to weigh until March 9th but found the scale,,( hubby has to hide it I get to crazy,,,ha ha,,) and am down 20,,,I WILL TAKE IT,,,

I try to come here every day but do miss a few,,,sounds like you are doing really well,,,good for you,,,let us know how your weigh in goes,,,good luck and hope to see you again soon,,,and hope that your recovery keeps coming along well,,,so what kind of books do you write ?,,,,

Later,,,Jeanne
Old 03-01-2006, 11:52 PM   #5  
wip

Height: 5' 10"

Talking new too

Hi there. I'm just lurking around. I had to say hi to a fellow Canuk. Sometimes the differences b/t the States and Canada just hit me between the eyes. I saw a post tonite that said she could get 24 prepack jello for super cheap. They are crazy expensive here. About a dollar a container I think.

I have been posting on the 100+ forum off and on for a few months. It is a super busy forum with lots of great people. Hard to keep track sometimes there are so many posts. I think I got a little overwhelmed. I have lost and gained the same 10 lbs about 5 times over the last 7 months. Its making me nuts.

So... I am starting WW for about the 100th time in my life. I haven't joined again. I just hauled out my materials from about 3 years ago. Have the points calculator, etc. Hopefully it is enough to keep me going. I look forward to getting to know you. I've seen some great ideas on the WW boards so far.
Old 03-02-2006, 12:39 AM   #6  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Welcome!
Closed Thread