3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Watchers (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-watchers-18/)
-   -   Let's Track together .... (get and share ideas) (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-watchers/77477-lets-track-together-get-share-ideas.html)

buffalosister1 03-28-2006 11:30 PM

Yippee! Back from a busy night of WW, dinner, craft shopping (girl scouts), and pet store shopping. So, I lost 1.8. I am very happy with that. Although, I have still not lost the amount I gained over the last two weeks. :( But I LOVE your last post. I was watching some national morning show yesterday, and they had a gal on there promoting some weight loss program with "real food." She said you should be eating 1500 calories a day. So you are absolutely right. I shal feel the same. As long as we keep on a goin, it will all work out. That being said, I was very shy on points today. For dinner I had three smallish slices of veggie pizza from Red Brick Pizza. No way to count points. Not on dwlz or anything. So, this is not too bad. I would say 12 points at the most. It did not have much cheese, and was thin crust.

BUT...........then I had a small size cheesecake flavored gilato. OH MY GOSH!!! It was too good. I even got a waffle cone. :o The only thing making me feel sort of ok was whet a skinny (very skinny) girl ordered the same thing after me.

Tomorrow right back on track. Will post again. Thanks for the link to the other thread. Have not had time but will check it out.

---Amy

morrigan 03-29-2006 10:48 AM

Woo-hoo! I rode my bike to school today. There was a 25 mph headwind and it took me 15 minutes longer than usual. I love riding my bike. I feel so much better when I get here.

Plus, I almost backed out because the weather looked sketchy, but then I hopped on anyway. I didn't work out M or T, so I hope this makes up for it. Tomorrow I have to ski because I have to drive up to the ski area to get my gear since we are going to a different mountain this weekend.

I didn't pack lunch today, so I am going to have to buy in the school cafeteria. The place where most students buy fries. And where the free lunch kids who are not allowed "just fries" take the fries and then throw away the rest of their meal. I really wish our school would sell healthier food, but as long as they make french fries, the kids don't eat anything else.

I think this weekend is going to be tough. I am going on a road trip with my parents and kids. We are driving 3 hours to a birthday party, staying for 2 and then driving several more hours (4 or 5) to the top of a pass, at which point we will have to get out of the car and hike in the dark (up hill - and through snow, although not very far) with a 1.5 year old and 3.5 year old to our old ski cabin. Then it is going to be a full weekend of food at the cabin. I think I am going to buy a big thing of spring mix lettuce and salad stuff to take with us. We don't have a lot of room to pack stuff with all of our ski gear, sleeping bags, and 5 people in the car. I am really excited about it. I have never brought my kids there even though I spent almost every weekend there in high school and college.

Breakfast: oatmeal and berries (3), milk (2)
Lunch: Salad (0), dressing (2), chicken (2), oranges (1), crunchies (1), almonds (1)
Dinner (10) chicken ,salad, wine
Snack (1)
Snack (1)

24 points today

buffalosister1 03-29-2006 03:12 PM

Oh the high school french fries. I too was one of those kids. We actually had a food line called the "snack line." You could only get serious junk food. The other line had hot lunches that were so bad. I think only the free lunch kids "bought" those.

I wend to the gym this morning for my personal trainer. we did tons of step us, squats, lunges, and push ups. I worked up quite a good sweat. I also did 25 minutes on the treadmill at 3.5.

So far today here is what I have had.......

Oatmeal 3

WW Smart One 6
some RF Pringles 1.5
pudding 1

I am making a dish out of the new stir it up cookbook from WW.
It was 6pts for 1Cup. I will eat 1.5cups with a salad.

That should make it 10 and out of my 24 points, I will then have 2.5 for dessert or snack this afternoon.

Have a great day.

morrigan 03-29-2006 06:17 PM

That is the deal exactly. Everyone knows who the "free" lunch kids are because they are the only ones who have to get the tray lunch. So they put fries on their tray, then as soon as they go through the line ditch the tray so they won't stand out.

buffalosister1 03-29-2006 10:00 PM

So, to finish my day here is what I had......

One bad hair cut

and.........

1C of the dinner 6
salad w/dressing 1
baked tortilla chips 2
ice cream (fudgescicle) 1

That is 21 points (I think).

Hopefully my hair will recover when I style it tomorrow. At least my points and gym time were great today!!

Will check in tomorrow.

morrigan 03-30-2006 09:14 AM

Breakfast: Oatmeal with berries (3) and latte (2)

I won't be able to access a computer for most of the weekend. Wish me luck.

buffalosister1 04-03-2006 11:27 AM

Good morning! I hope you had a nice weekdend and a safe one. Mine was very busy again. Had family here from out of town. Diet was not so good. I did not track. Partly because I knew you would not be on all weekend. Today so far......

breakfast
oatmeal 3

Chrissy1175 04-03-2006 02:46 PM

Hope you don't mind if I post here today...I'm having a bad day and I thought it might help if I fussed up to it. :( My day started out well. I had my 16oz of water right after waking up - 0pt. I had 2 slices of 1pt toast with 1 pt spread on them for breakfast - 3 pts. Another 16 oz of water with my toast - 0pt. At work I had just started another 16 oz of water when I decided I was a bit tired and needed a pick-me-up. So I got a bottle of Dt. Coke and drank half of it. I usually wait until I've had at least 4 16 oz glasses of water before I allow myself to have a dt coke but I was ok with it because i was falling asleep at work and I had had almost 3 16 oz glasses of water before I drank it. So let's see about 10 oz of dt coke - 0 pts. Then I drank the rest of my 3rd 16 oz glass of water before lunch. Lunch is were I messed up. :( I'm not sure why but I was craving Diary Queen. I know it's bad but I still went anyway. It might not have been so bad if I'd have had the salad with chicken. But no I had to have the chicken strips with fries and gravy and toast. It was 21 pts. :( And the good thing is I couldn't eat it all so it was really only like 18 or 19 pts. But I'll count it as 21 just to be sure. The bad thing is that because I haven't eaten greasy food like that in a while my tummy is not used to it anymore....it's not happy now. :( It's my own fault I know. That's why I felt I needed to fuss up to someone. Of course now I've had 24 pts for the day...which is what I'm supposed to have all day...and it's only just after lunch...i've still got dinner and an after school snack (I have class until 10pm so I like to eat after work and before class then a little something after I get home). Ok...let's see....I think I'll have the 0-pt soup and 0pt veggies for dinner tonight....and probably for an after school snack as well...I've got a few activies pts I can use if I want FF dressing with my veggies. I'm on track to have all my water plus some drank for the day.

Ok...I think I've just worked it all out. Thanks for listening. Sometimes I need to fuss up in order to start again. Have a good day.

buffalosister1 04-03-2006 05:09 PM

Hi Chrissy. Please, post here often. Has been just two of us on this thread for some time now. It has helped me. The Dairy Queen is behind you now. NO WORRIES!! You may not be successful at this if you did not satisfy some of the cravings. That is how I "stay on program." If I want to have a small something sinful now and again, I do. Just remember that the entire day is not blown just because of lunch. Your soup plan sounds great. I love that soup. My mom (also on program) is not a fan. It has saved me. Had it two days in a row before weigh in one week. Worked out great.

Lunch
2 tostada shells
1/2 C Vegetarian refried beans
lettuce
salsa
all to make two tostadas 4pts

I will do this more often as it was very satisfying.

snack
sugar free puding 1pt
oreo crisps 2pts

10 so far today, 14 left for dinner. :)

Chrissy1175 04-04-2006 10:08 AM

Good Morning, Ladies! Today is starting out very nicely. I actually woke up on time today so I didn't feel rushed all morning...which means I actually feel like I ate breakfast when I ate instead of wolfing it down in the car. :D Here's what I've had so far:

12 oz water (0pt)
2 slices of whole wheat bread, toasted (2pts)
1 tbsp Smart Balance spread (1pt)
10 oz dt coke (0pt)
16 oz water (0pt)

For lunch I'm planning on:
WW Smart Ones Ravoli (5pts)
WW yogurt (1pt)
banana (2pt)
pear (2pt)

Still not sure what I'm having for dinner but I have 14 pts for dinner and a snack. Any ideas? I know I'll have at least broccoli (0pt) and probably potatoes with olive oil and cajin seasonings (4pts). That gives me 4 of my 5 friuts and veggies and my 2 oils. Now I only need 1 more veggie and another protien. OH and one more milk. Huh...maybe I'll have another yogurt (1pt). Ok...that leaves 9 pts for my protien, 1 more veggie and a snack later. Well, I'll think about that and decide later. At least now I now where I stand. :)

This is nice. I like to be able to talk out what I'm having with ya'll. No wonder you've been doing it. Hope you're having a good day too.

Noble1 04-04-2006 10:50 AM

One Pound a week

I would like to lose one pound a week until I get back to goal. I am a lifetime member but finding it hard to get back on the program.

morrigan 04-04-2006 11:40 AM

I had a very nice, but a very not on program weekend. I went on a road trip with my parents and kids. Although I am sure a ate less than I would have pre-WW, I tried doing rough estimates of points and it came out 35,35,40,40 for the 4 days. Yesterday would have been OK, but we went out for dinner after I weighed in at WW (up .4), and I really blew it.

I didn't mind the weekend so much, but it really irritates me that I ate 40 points on a Monday. I really want to get out of the 190's and gaining isn't helping me toward that goal.

I have the rest of the week off (Spring Break). I hope to get some more exercise in than usual. This weekend we are renting a condo up at the ski area. If I just eat and don't drink, I should be able to stay OP.

Welcome Christy and Joybell. It would be great to have a few more souls around.

morrigan 04-04-2006 11:54 AM

Tuesday 4/4

Oatmeal with Berries (3), Toast (4)
Soup (6)
Crackers (4)
sunflower seeds (3)
Crackers (4)
Pancakes (3)
bites (2)

buffalosister1 04-04-2006 03:10 PM

He ladies. So far so good, and I did not even plan it that way. A dear friend had her baby today, so I ended up with one extra kid this morning. Her older son and mine attend preschool together. So, I missed breakfast. On the way to the hospital to see her I hit McD's. I got an egg mcmuffin thinking I was committing WW sui. Not the case. Came home and low and behold.........only 6 points. Now this is high in light of my usual 3pt oatmeal, but not as bad as I thought. I will have a smart one for lunch 5pts and be in good shape for dinner after weigh in.

Welcome Joybell and glad you're back in town Morrigan. I missed writing to ya! It is amazing what this trhead has done for me. I did not do so well knowing I wasn't tracking while you were gone.

I'll check in after weigh in.

--Amy

Rahkstar 04-04-2006 04:34 PM

this thread seems like fun! i hope you guys don't mind if i jump right in!

breakfast: (and this is where i always slip up)
banana - 2pts
1 pt minibar- 1 point

snack:
light string cheese - 1 pt

lunch:
light string cheese - 1 pt
veggie beef soup (2c)- 4 pts
100 calorie pack oreo crisps - 2 pts
1 pt minibar - 1 pt.

water so far: 5 8oz glasses

points total - 12. points left for snacks/dinner - 16.

so far, so good! i wish i could make myself get up earlier for work so that i had time to eat a proper breakfast, and not rely on bananas all the time. ah well. :)