3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Watchers (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-watchers-18/)
-   -   Not sure what's okay and not okay on forum (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-watchers/72124-not-sure-whats-okay-not-okay-forum.html)

FL_Chickie 01-08-2006 10:45 AM

Not sure what's okay and not okay on forum

I have a question -- I had started to go to WW meetings back in March but did not continue them. I have the first couple weeks' books and the Companions (Dining Out and the Complete Food Companion). I have a TON of WW cookbooks from past attempts at losing weight. I've been in a little slump in straight calorie-counting over the holidays, and I know that when I do the WW program, I lose weight. Now, I can't afford right now to do the program and pay for it (via WW at Home, WW Online, or meetings) until I get my car's transmission fixed (it's currently in the shop until I can come up with $2400 to get it done). However, since I have the basic info (points, sliders, etc.) I know I can do it at home without putting out more money that I don't have right now.

My question is -- if I have questions or am having problems or don't know something, can I ask here? For example, let's say I'm confused about the Core plan since I've been doing the Flex plan. Would it be a violation to ask for come advice / clarifications, or is that okay? Would I still be welcome to participate in discussions and such even if I'm not a paying member of WW, or is it frowned upon? I really hope it's okay, since the support here at 3FC helps out tremendously in general -- being able to discuss a specific plan seems like it would be even more helpful since I can't get to meetings.

I also considered trying the Sonoma Diet, but again, can't afford the book right now. :shrug:

mauvaisroux 01-08-2006 11:23 AM

:welcome:

Yes you can ask questions about the plan and participate in the discussions. Quite a lot of people here are doing WW on their own too. :)

We just can't post word for word details of copywritten materials. No cutting and pasting of WW articles, materials etc. A copy of the 3fc WW forum rules is posted near the top of this forum.

Members can however discuss the plan in their own words. :yes:

So post your questions and we will help as best that we can. Also there is a forum called CoreBoard that would porbably be the best spot for you if you want to post questions related to the Core plan.

Good luck with your weight loss :lucky:

Mauvaisroux

FL_Chickie 01-08-2006 11:35 AM

Ahh, cool. Wasn't sure how much is "too much" in terms of questions. :) Right now I'm just reviewing the info and starting to track points again.

mauvaisroux 01-08-2006 11:36 AM

Yeah, I did that last week - just to get back on track after Christmas :)