Closed Thread

Old 06-20-2001, 07:25 PM   #1  

Smile Thank you on skinny pill report

G'day all

Anyone tempted (and aren't we all from time to time!) to spend money on the skinny pill, DON'T
I have just read the report and investigation 3fc have done on the skinny pill. Thank you for doing the report it was very informative and left one with no doubt at all that there is only ONE way to permanent weight loss.
Feeling a bit down due to a variety of reasons I too was sucked in buying 'FatBlaster' pills claiming similar things to the skinny pill, I suspect it may well be the Australian version of the skinny pill.
I used it for about a week, no results and did not feel all that well whilst taking it. Of course, I didn't flush them down the toilet as I should have, and still have them. Many of the ingredients are the same as the skinny pill. I now see why I did not feel all that great taking them and they are now well and truly down the toilet.
I am back using WW principles (I don't attend meetings) and I am well on track towards my goal weight.
Do yourself a favour and read the report, if you were never tempted to buy this rubbish it will confirm it for you and if you were tempted it will persuade and convince you that there is only one way to weightloss, sensible diet and excercise.
Cheers
Maria
Closed Thread