3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Watchers (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-watchers-18/)
-   -   Low point snacks (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-watchers/61625-low-point-snacks.html)

Deftones Chick 09-22-2006 01:40 AM

this is a great help!! Thanks

sunshinedaizy 09-22-2006 10:58 PM

My Favorite Snack lately has been Root Beer Foats or Orange Cream Floats

Root Beer Float
I use 1/2 cup of Perrys Sugar Free low fat Vanilla Icecream
Diet A & W

Orange Cream Float
Use Diet Sunkist Orange Soda....with the SF LF Perrys Vanilla Icecream.

Very good and only 1 points for the icecream! Yumm-O!!

MomToKaylaAndTwins 09-28-2006 06:32 PM

Did I miss something? Is this for the CORE WW people? Last I checked, fruit all had points (I was bummed because I couldn't find a single fruit worth 0 points!)

owira 09-28-2006 09:21 PM

This is the WW point values ..wether you are core or on flex plan .. ya can get a general idea of what ya are doin and what are very low but good snack ideas

WineBratSF 10-03-2006 06:43 PM

Quaker Quakes Mini Rice Cakes 1-2 pts depending on flavor, the Kettle Corn is my favorite

Jello Pudding 2pts (I don't do sugar free)

any fresh fruit

Reduced fat cheese

Sojourner 10-19-2006 12:57 PM

You have to get Laughing Cow lite cheese (there is even flavored kind) which is only 1 point a little wedge and try it with rice crackers (NOT rice cakes). You can find rice crackers in either the health food section or the asian food section. Read the labels for the rice crackers because they vary but you should be able to find a box with about 9 crackers per point and they are really good. Cheese and crackers for only two points... yum!

SKermie17 10-24-2006 10:21 AM

Thanks. I was under the assumption though that fruits all were 1 pt or more.

USAlady 10-24-2006 07:28 PM

Thanks for the list :)
MY fav low point snack this week is Mrs.Freeley's yogurt cakes ( tastes like a twinky) 2 pts

mauvaisroux 10-27-2006 10:29 AM

Skermie - The first part of the list is 0 points but after that there is a heading of 1 point snacks and the fruit is listed under that.

KatClock 10-27-2006 03:03 PM

Low Point Snacks

Hi I am new to 3FC site - I have been doing WW since last February & have lost 40lbs - have a ways to go, but not giving up!! ;) I have a buddy that is my exercise & WW support - we do Pilates 2 times a week & aerobics 2 times a week for a toal of 4 hours of class time. :carrot: Then whenever we can we get in an hour plus walk!!

Low point snack
Chocolate graham crackers with frozen fat free cool whip in between for a chocolat cookie with a cold twist. Really yummy!!!

wanna b thin 11-30-2006 11:35 AM

This list is great, Thank you.
I just found something new at Meijer, (I know they are not a national but maybe you can find it it your local store.)
"French Twist, Layer of Sweet Puffed Pastry" by Barry's Bakery. They come in four flavors and are only 1 point per twist. Very good with a cup of tea or coffee, nice treat.
I havn't checked it out yet but they have a web page, wwwbarrysbakery.com