Closed Thread

Old 06-20-2005, 03:35 PM   #1  

Talking Attended my FIRST WW Meeting!!!!

Hello Everyone!

I DID IT, I went, no excuses............I went!!!!! YEAH!!!!

So as I explained before I had gone 'cold turkey' on my own but decided that I need support and more guidance because i didn't want to end up quitting after I was doing so well (I am sure someone here can relate).

The meeting was great, people were very friendly, lots of new people so I didn't feel so awkward.

One thing was that I had actually LOST more than I thought I had - YEAH!!!! when I first stepped on a scale May 29th - I was at right around 262ish.........TODAY............252

Just got to KEEP IT UP!

I did find, that I feel for me, at this stage, I am going to do the CORE Plan! Anyone else on the Core Plan?

Thanks for listening!!!!!

Mara
Old 06-20-2005, 03:45 PM   #2  
Michele

Good for you!! I love the meetings and the people - it really makes a difference for me.

Congratulations on the big loss!!! Keep it up - you are doing so great.

Where in California did you move from?

There is a vegetable soup recipe that is different from the one in the Getting Started book they give you and I think you can find it on their web site - anyway if not let me know - it is the best soup - full of brocolli and cauliflower and squash - it's so good and zero points. I usually have it made for a snack or when I have a big lunch.

Old 06-20-2005, 04:12 PM   #3  

THANK YOU!

Congrats to you on your LOSS 45lbs - NIIIIIIIIIIIICE!

Soup Recepie sounds yummy!

I lived in Northern California (Gilroy actually just 20 mi. from San Jose) We just moved to Austin 4 weeks ago and I LOVE IT here! It's warm, but there are MANY MORE PLUSES than minus!

Mara
Old 06-20-2005, 07:18 PM   #4  
Round & Soft

Way to go CAtoTX!!! That is awesome, dosen't it feel good to be able to succed and share it with other that get as excited as yourself?? Again way to go.
Old 06-21-2005, 10:03 AM   #5  
GmaTo8

Mara - congratulations on taking that all-important step of taking care of yourself! Just keep coming to 3FC and get your support here in-between meetings and you'll find the journey can actually be a pleasant one.
Old 06-21-2005, 11:35 AM   #6  
banned

I DID IT, I went, no excuses............I went!!!!! YEAH!!!!

So as I explained before I had gone 'cold turkey' on my own but decided that I need support and more guidance because i didn't want to end up quitting after I was doing so well (I am sure someone here can relate).

TOTALLY can relate! i am currently in the same boat... i started core 2 weeks ago and am pushing my you know what to a meeting tomm night while i am still doing well!
congrats and good luck!!
Closed Thread