Closed Thread

Old 01-17-2005, 05:51 PM   #1  

Default ~Old Selection Plan & recipes~ HELP

Does anyone happen to have any info on the old WW Selection plan (sites, recipes, etc)? I have this in storage but my daughter hasn't dug it out for me yet. I have the basics on it such as how many to eat of what a day & food selection counts from a web site that I can't find now, grrrr. I'm looking for a journal to save myself from creating one & recipes especially until I can get my cookbooks & recipe cards (which might be awhile). This plan really worked for me & I did go back & try the old points program which was too complicated for me for some reason. Is there an easy way to convert point recipes into selection plan recipes? Any & all help will be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Wanda
Old 01-17-2005, 09:28 PM   #2  
Cowboy Up Chick

For converting the recipes over not really. It is more complicated than worth it.

Have you heard about the new Core Plan? It is a second arm to W/W and for some easier than Points (yet for others harder). It is more like the old selection in the way it taught us to eat healthier.

I don't have information but let me see if I can find the 'selection' plan website for you...I'll be back.
Old 01-18-2005, 12:50 AM   #3  

Thanks Kelly. Problem is I can't afford to go to WW since I'm disabled. I did hear the Core Plan was like it. It would be great if you could find the site. I know WW is the best diet for me b/c it worked before. BTW Kelly I have been to your websitwe & its awesome! Thanks for any help.
Old 01-18-2005, 10:54 AM   #4  
Cowboy Up Chick

Can you afford the online version of W/W? I believe it is only like $30-35 for 3 months at at time? Then you have access to both arms of the program. I am still looking for that other site though.

Do you still have the Points information...if we can't find the selections site maybe I can help you understand and show you how much easier the points really are than selections.
Closed Thread