Closed Thread

Old 10-07-2004, 05:11 PM   #1  
Back fat Be Gone!

Thumbs up Link for free WW journal

I did WW online, and had great success with keeping my food journals and weight journals, however the monthly fee really ins't in my budget. I also am a mom, and full time student so don't have time for meetings and really am not interested in going to them. So I thought I'd share a great link for all of you out there that are like me.
www.journaltosuccess.com

It is a free online weight loss journal almost exactly like the one you pay for on the WW site, it also has a weight and exercise journal portion. I've been on Phase I of SB for two weeks now, and am now going to start Phase II, I'm worried about taking in more calories than necessary so I am going to track the SB foods that I eat in this journal with WW points.

Good luck

Started SB 9-21-04
SW 144
CW ???
GW 120

Last edited by sugarholic; 10-07-2004 at 05:14 PM.
Old 10-08-2004, 09:29 AM   #2  
gbushwoman

Thumbs up

Thanks for that tip. I was comtemplating doing WW etools to use the journal, but like you, I didn't feel I should pay for it since I pay every week to go to meetings. A woman at weight watchers meeting told me about this website and it's great! I've started and stopped weight watchers and a billion other diets so many times... but this time I am determined and feel WW is the best for me.... so wish me luck. I rejoined again last night so I'm just starting week 1 (again!!)
Closed Thread