Closed Thread

Old 09-12-2004, 08:54 PM   #1  
Norma

Thumbs up New to Weight Watchers

I've recently joined ww 3 weeks ago and have lost 6lbs. Although I'm able to attend most of the meetings, it's always nice to have support at any moment. It really gets crazy sometimes with this battle of loosing weight , but I know that it can work if I just stick with the plan. I'm also new to 3FC and have had the opportunity to view the forum for weight watchers. I've found so much needed information which will help me on my journey to losing weight. I look forward to your support as well as my support to you.

Thanks for allowing me to post.
Old 09-12-2004, 10:33 PM   #2  

Welcome to 3 Fat Chicks and W W. I agree that the web sites give us so much support to stay with our healthy eating programs. At the class there just isn't time to ask a lot of questions and on the web you can come in and 'talk' and read when ever you have time. I've learned so much on these sites and all the new products people have tried that I might not have known about.

Ann
Old 09-13-2004, 04:27 AM   #3  

Hi Norma, Welcome, and congrats on the great start that you have had with WW.

I love going to the meetings. My leader is very inspirational, and I usually will come away with new optimism, even if I've had a bit of a rough week. We have a laugh too, but you can have that on some of the threads on this site.

I have found some great support by using this forum, and some new friends from all over the globe in the same boat as me! If you have any questions about anything, or just feel like a chat, you know where we are.

Good luck with your future losses, You'll do great.
Old 09-16-2004, 01:22 PM   #4  

Hi and welcome. I look forward to hering more from you.
Closed Thread