3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Watchers (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-watchers-18/)
-   -   Low Carb - WW (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-watchers/454-low-carb-ww.html)

Jennifer 3FC 03-02-2001 10:37 AM

I am taking an unofficial poll. Is anyone interested in 3FC starting a WW-Low Carb Forum on this board? I am trying to do a plan similar to this, and while looking on the board I found a few things scattered about but nothing formal. We will be happy to set it up if there is an interest! I am posting this poll in the WW and Low Carb sections of the board. Thanks for your input!

ggirl 03-02-2001 12:17 PM

I have been absent for a while from this board, but am very interested in a Low Carb weight watchers because that is similar to the programme I am trying to follow.

L144S 03-02-2001 06:10 PM

Jennifer,
I would love to see a weekly challenge. Putting in writting the small goals we are setting for ourselves, Exercise, food goals, whatever they are. I think it would be nice for us to see eachothers goal and see them met. We can only get there one day at a time.

Thanks,
-L

Libra Girl 03-02-2001 10:17 PM

I think it's a great idea!

mustang_sally 03-03-2001 01:14 AM

I would be interested in this type of forum. Always looking for new info to help in this journey.

sally

Lauren H 03-03-2001 04:32 AM

Yes!

--Lauren

ljplunkett 03-03-2001 05:46 AM

YES!!!! Please do!!! I am trying to move a little more that direction, have a little better success that just WW 123. I usually am just a lurker, but I always enjoy reading the posts and they are always helpful.

Garbanzo Bean 03-03-2001 06:16 AM

I think I, too, would be interested. I am absolutley addicted to carbs and I would love to find out more info on a plan to help reduce my carb consumption. I think a thread like the one you are thinking about starting would be very beneficial.

Garbanzo

farmbabe 03-03-2001 07:10 AM

I would also be interested, Suzanne.
I'm sure I'd have better losses but would need more info. about it. :)

2sexy4thisbod 03-03-2001 07:31 AM

I would sooooo love that. I have done ww several times and low carb. once. I like the feeling of fullness on the low carb. But can't stay on that one. When I do WWer's I have noticed that I am mainly consuming carbs. So this would be a great site for me for support and info. MW

Tally 03-03-2001 07:37 AM

Yes! I would especially like to share daily menus to get more ideas.

mpinkham 03-04-2001 10:39 PM

Yes, yes yes

I've been trying the do WW upping the proteins and controlling the carbs. I think a forum dealing with that will help.

Myra

Jennifer 3FC 03-04-2001 10:58 PM

Thanks for the input! This is still being developed, but I hope to see it together within the week. It will most likely be a WW forum in the Low Carb Lifestyle section.
I am not sure how many of us are trying to do this, but I think we would benefit greatly from sharing ideas. Any more suggestions are welcome!

lolo 03-05-2001 08:24 AM

combining ww and low carb

I am very interested but really do not see how this can be done. On ww you count points and protein and fat are what contain points. On low carb fruits and veg and breads have the carbs. So I am really looking forward to this combination if it can be done.
I vote yes. lolo

mpinkham 03-05-2001 10:56 AM

I think the key is low carb not no carb. I try to have much more proteins than carbs but I don't eliminate carbs altogether.

Myra