Closed Thread

Old 10-07-2004, 07:28 PM   #31  
14 lbs to go!!

Linda, exactly
Old 10-09-2004, 04:00 PM   #32  
it's always something

The chocolate pumpkin cake sounds delicious! I like quick and easy things.

Here's another source for chocolate recipes, and the points are listed in the menu.
http://www.chocoholicsrevenge.com/
Old 10-09-2004, 07:13 PM   #33  

Wow! Some great ideas and recipes here. I'm printing out & taking on my next trip to the grocery.

Also wanted to let ya' all know about the WW snack cakes at Super Wal-Mart. They come in carrot cake & chocolate fudge and are only 1 point each. They are usually in the snack cake isle, at least here. I have read other posts that they are in the bakery. They aren't big, only about the size of a Twinkie. They also have blueberry muffins for 3 pts. If you go to the meetings and get the Tracker, there is always a coupon on the back for these cakes. For some people, these are a red light food, for me, they can stay in the pantry unopened for a week or more. They are good, I just prefer WW ice cream sandwiches for 2 points. These little cakes work for me when I've overdone it and need a less than 2 point dessert.

Hope this helps.

amcap74
Old 10-09-2004, 07:19 PM   #34  

Oh! I almost forgot, Kozy Shack is also making Sugar Free (Splenda) individual pudding packs. They are not fat free, but they are only 1 point each. I think because of the little bit of fat in them, they are REALLY rich in comparison to FF. They come in chocolate, rice pudding and tapioca. I love the rice & tapioca because you can't get that FF SF from Jell-o in the mix or individual packs.

amcap74
Old 10-11-2004, 08:57 AM   #35  

Keep those great ideas coming! Yummy!
Suzanne, thanks so much for that site! Wow!
Linda
Old 10-15-2004, 12:33 PM   #36  
Back fat Be Gone!

Thumbs up My choco cravings

I found "Fudgesicle" brand sugar free fudgesicles to be awesome! They are only 45 calories and 1 point. They seriously taste great. With this cold weather coming in I also found a nice cup of diet hot chocolate by Swiss Miss to help with the cravings. It's made with Splenda and only 25 calories per cup!! Again 1 point, 5 calories less and it would have been 0 points because it does have a gram of fiber in it. I tried it today and it was also really good.

Started 9-21
SW 144
CW 136
GW 120
Old 10-16-2004, 07:34 AM   #37  

Great idea!
I have discovered that I can take about a half packet of Swiss Mix "diet" hot cocoa mix and blend them with ff, plain yogurt and have a really satisfying chocolate treat!
The diet hot cocoa mix is 1 point for the entire packet and the small FF plain yogurt is 2 points. I'm counting it as 2 points as I am not using the entire packet????
Linda
Closed Thread