3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Watchers (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-watchers-18/)
-   -   Come inside and take this poll (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-watchers/4504-come-inside-take-poll.html)

momof4girls 04-22-2001 08:42 AM

I am very curious how fast everyone has lost weight on ww

momof4girls 04-22-2001 08:46 AM

oh, and if you havn't been on the program for 3 months ....then so far how much have you lost?

momof4girls 04-22-2001 01:35 PM

wow, this is great!!!

Keep the answers coming!

Angie

toad4mimi 04-22-2001 06:57 PM

Hey, Mom of 2 girls, Mom of 2 boys here! I've been on WW for three weeks this Tuesday and am at 8 3/4 pounds. First timer on the program and am really amazed at my progress! Haven't stuck to a "diet" for more than 2 weeks in about 15 years. I like the points system. I love the challenge of staying within my point range and so far I've done it . . . Even on Easter!

Happy Spring!

momof4girls 04-23-2001 07:42 AM

Wow Pam, thats great! Keep it up. This is my 3rd week too....but I have a feeling I am not going to lose this week. I have been at the top of my range all week (except yesterday when I ate low point) but according to my home scale I am still around the same weght as last week :( Wednesday will tell for sure as that is my official weigh in day. So far I have lost 6.5 and have another 50 -60 to go.

How old are your boys? My girls are 6 and 9 months

(hugs)

ANgie

imaleader 04-23-2001 09:34 AM

Poll Results

Another good question would be How old were/are you when you started the program -- (which could increase/decrease the amount lost in x number of weeks) and did you exercise from the beginning. I'm glad to see that many others lost at my rate (slow) losing less than 12 lbs in the 3 months. And, how much did you have to lose?

momof4girls 04-23-2001 09:44 AM

Good point Imaleader

I don't exercise at all. (I have arthiris and physically can barely walk) For me it isn't even an option. It is unfortunate because I love to exercise...at least I did when I was able to. I used to go to the gym and would walk miles on the treadmill 4-5 times a week...and I loved it. Oh well....no more for me. :cry:

I am 24, and I know you are right about losing weight slowly but I can't help but hope I am in the 36 + catagory. But with no exercise I can't see that happening.

imaleader 04-23-2001 02:41 PM

Arthritis

I have degenerative arthritis in my left knee. Can you swim? Swimming in a heated pool? that may satisfy two things: one, the arthritis (because you really should work the joints...) and the benefit of the point burn! How old are your daughters?

momof4girls 04-23-2001 02:58 PM

Hi yA!

I can swim but not vigoresly. Mostly just floating and treading water. My joints are seriosly messed up. I have a couple in my foot that are permantly damaged. They have fused together. I do what I can. I am not sure that I would really be able to call my swimming true exercise....as I said it is more just light treading of water, and floating.

Sorry to hear about your knee :(

Angie

momof4girls 04-23-2001 04:31 PM

oops, just realized that I missed one of your questions. My girls are 6 and 9 months. And reight now my 6 yr old is driving me crazy!!! LOL

Angie

imaleader 04-24-2001 09:41 AM

6 year olds!

are a challenge! Running after them and keeping them in check... what's worse, monitoring the activities of a 6 year old or monitoring food intake? We struggle to have true control of both!