Closed Thread

Old 04-27-2001, 10:44 AM   #1  

Question

I just recieved some sample Kashi go lean bars in the mail for their survey. I expected them to be good, I love their cereals. This bar was by far the best I've had, and it is huge. It had no nutritional info so I was wondering if anyone has it.
Thank you
Rachel
Old 04-27-2001, 10:56 AM   #2  

I also received the sample which were wrapped only in foil. You can probably get the nutritional info from their web site - www.kashico.com.
Old 04-27-2001, 11:11 AM   #3  

I went to the kashi site www.kashi.com and got the info. It's 5 pts, 290 cals 6 g fiber and 5 gr fat. That's what I thought because its so big. I'm not and everyday bar person but will have these for on the go days or trips!
Old 04-27-2001, 12:01 PM   #4  

Default Kashi Bars

Cut the bars in half for a 2 1/2 pt snack and you still will have a great portion. Choco. peanut butter is the best. Cheapest at Trader Joes if you have one near you.
Old 04-28-2001, 04:42 PM   #5  

Ann,

Have you tried the cookie dough Kashi bars? they're really delicious and very very sweet so a little goes a LONG way.

Yummy!

P.S. I agree...Choco/PB is the best!!!
Old 04-28-2001, 07:05 PM   #6  
That darlin' Texas gal!

Howdy all,
I LOVE the Strawberry Vanilla from the survey. Super yummy. And then they sent the Cookie dough, chocolate malt crunch and a spice one that I don't remember the name.

My family really like the malted chocolate one, but we didn't find a bit of crunch. The cookie dough was ok, I'd buy it. The spiced one was very strong flavored and made me want a cup of coffee or tea. Overall, it was my favorite, but I like odd things like that.

So, anyone know of a CHEAP place to buy this stuff?
Old 04-28-2001, 08:53 PM   #7  

What survey are you talking about? I love the Cookie Dough ones too. So yummy. I sometimes have 1/2 in the morning with a cup of tea, then the other half between lunch and dinner. It's very filling.
Old 04-28-2001, 09:44 PM   #8  
That darlin' Texas gal!

There was a survey notice posted here. I responded and was mailed two strawberry vanilla yogurt bars. When I ate them and complete the online survey, they sent me one of each of the other 3 flavors and a coupon for free Kashi cereal.
I don't remember the site, but it's probably buried on this page in an old thread, cause this is where I found it.
Old 04-28-2001, 11:43 PM   #9  

When I went to the site listed above everything is in Chinese (?). I looked for a link to see if it could be switched to English but couldn't find one. Help!

thx
luckyred
Old 04-29-2001, 07:12 AM   #10  

The Kashi site is www.kashi.com

I went there but couldn't find the survey. I love these bars, although they are on the sweet side.

Very filling, though, and a wondrful way to stave off those munchies between lunch and dinner
Closed Thread