Closed Thread

Old 04-20-2001, 11:43 PM   #1  

Unhappy

I admit to being less than motivated to make it, I had to babysit one Saturday morning, and then our family picnic was the next Saturday morning and now I find myself having to go weigh in after 3 weeks without a journal to keep points in. Mea Culpa, Mea Culpa, Mea Culpa,
BUT I am going in the morning and taking my lumps - I hope it is not too bad. Pray for me, you who have gone into the den of the scale!
Old 04-21-2001, 08:05 AM   #2  
Chick

Height: 5'4"

Tryin',
Good for you for getting back to a meeting. You can do this!
Old 04-21-2001, 08:22 AM   #3  

Default trying

I think we have all been there one time or the other.
After I had a "bad choice" week and have to the dreaded scale,I promise myself I'll try harder the next week . That is the joy of Weight Watcher,if you fall off the horse, get right back on,which reminds me, I should exercise more and stop talking about horses!!!
Old 04-21-2001, 11:10 AM   #4  

The best advice is, forget about what you did yesterday. Today is a new day and a new start. You can do it and we are all here to help and support you. Don't stop going to your weigh-ins. That is certainly the first step to bad habits returning. The best to you.
Old 04-21-2001, 07:59 PM   #5  

Cool news, although I did not loose any, I had not gained at all! I am feeling pretty happy about that, and I picked up the new cook book, Just Like Home, and it has all of my favorite foods in it. I am looking forward to the next week.
Old 04-21-2001, 08:28 PM   #6  

See it's hardly ever as bad a you think it's going to be.. Rule of thumb always weigh in no matter how bad you think you did. Remember if you have a bad week you need the meeting . And if you have a good week the meeting needs you.
Old 04-22-2001, 06:22 PM   #7  
That darlin' Texas gal!

Howdy all!

Karen-awesome attitude! I'm going to pass this on to my leader, she'll love it!

Tryin' - Your name says it all. Keep on tryin, no matter what. I fall off the wagon nearly every week. But I keep starting over and exersizing and going to those wonderful meetings. And it keeps coming off (ups and downs, but in the right direction, overall.)

You CAN do this. You ARE worth it!
Closed Thread