Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2001, 12:23 PM   #1  
REC

As you know, I'm doing my "Last 15 Pound Journal" with the 12 week journal. I lost 6 pounds the first 4 weeks, gained .8 for the second four weeks, and am starting to gain weekly now. I still think I'm doing better with the journal than without.

I think that being unemployed (it's been two months) is finally getting to me. I have a job offer, but then they had a job freeze. I should hear this week if the freeze has thawed. If not, I'll be hitting the streets again. I'm in the computer industry and if you've heard what's been going on, it's not pretty!

I never thought that writing on the boards would help me as much as it does (I like to think of myself as independent). So, thanks for your support and I hope to report that at the end of my 12 Weeks Journal, I can at least maintain my 6 pound loss. Though not quite the 15 pound I was expecting, still better than I started. Then, my next 12-week journal will be called "My Last 10 pound Journal."

Thanks for listening.
REC
Old 04-09-2001, 06:06 PM   #2  

hi rec,
I hope you're feeling better by now. I enjoy your posts especially the one related to exercise. you inspire me and encourage me, a lifetime member for 2 years. I had asked about Yoga mats a while ago. I took your advice and will use the mat for my first class tonight. I'm looking forward it and I hope I can do it. I work out 4-5 times/ week at the gym...combos of ST and cardio on the elliptical trainer. I am totally uncoordinated, can't take a step class to save what's left of my soul! so I hope I can pull off the yoga. I live in CA now but grew up in New Jersey, spent the last 8 yrs there in Beach Haven on LBI, pretty near to Philadelphia. Cheer up you are doing just fine.
teri
Closed Thread