Closed Thread

Old 08-20-2004, 10:54 PM   #31  

Hi I have just lost 50 lbs with weight watchers in the last year but have a long way to go I could use some support. What keeps you going when the scale goes up and down and your self-esteem seems to sag.
Old 09-05-2004, 10:54 AM   #32  

Hello all,

Have not been in touch - life, as it is, seems to take over controls. Anyway - I ended up dropping out of WW as I had had surgery, got weighed in only to discover a 7 lb weight gain - got disheartened - so I took a break.

Over the summer I've taken it fairly easy and decided not to push myself. But i am finding this weight burden tiresome and am looking to get motivated again.

I started back exercising this week and made it to the gym 3 times. Danced at a wedding last night and found myself breathing much heavier than I ever remember doing so in my younger days.

Anyway - I want to try again and I find the exercise is helpful. Menu planning starts today also.

Hope everyone is doing OK.

Danielle
Old 11-10-2004, 10:12 PM   #33  

I have been using the online tools for some time now and they are awesome! They are quick and easy to use and I hear they make switching from the old program to the new one super easy. If you know the cal. fat and fiber you can figure out points for anything! Plus they have an extensive collection of lots of different foods you can search for. Hope this helps.
Old 11-18-2004, 09:59 AM   #34  
It can be done!!

Hello,
I have a 100 plus pounds to loose and Im looking for a support group so can I join in?
Stacy
Old 11-18-2004, 10:01 AM   #35  
It can be done!!

Ive been doing ww for a couple of weeks and was wondering about the etool thanks for the info
Old 03-17-2005, 09:33 PM   #36  

Cool Looking to Start all over

Hi all,

Its been sometime - and I believe I decided to put my weight loss on a shelf for a period. I've now decided that I can't keep existing at this weight - I'm at 273 lbs, an all-time high and need to loose 100+ lbs. Its pretty daunting but I know that I have to do this - my back and heel problems have returned - a direct consequence of weight gain.

So, this is the plan, I'd like to set a goal to get under 200 lbs by Jan 1, 2006 and my weapons of choice are going to be:
Weight Watchers
Hypnosis and
exercise

Anyway, I will begin by journalling my intake and getting focused on making some changes.

Wish me luck - I'd love to hear from anyone else looking to tackle 100 lbs or more.

Danielle
Old 03-21-2005, 01:40 AM   #37  
Des

Ok...another 100lb need to lose WW person here. Can I join your group?
~Des
Old 03-21-2005, 07:35 AM   #38  

Hi there,

Sure would love to hear more from you.

I will book appointment today with Hypnotherapist. How are you doing?

Danielle
Closed Thread